Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ok Serious Ethics Question >

Ok Serious Ethics Question

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ok Serious Ethics Question

Old 10-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Ok Serious Ethics Question

Last night I skipped a fund raiser to go hunting.

Well in my rush I forgot to do the deed. So I had to go in the woods.

So do I take a dump in the river or on land? I went for the river, carries the scent away, and I can dipped my rear in it and clean up all in one sitting

Ok enough with these questions, it's hunting season lets have some fun.Our world is way to complicated, let keep hunting simple

I thought we went hunting to get away from the stress of life, and take a step back. Let have some fun This weekend looks great!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ok Serious Ethics Question

ORIGINAL: Germ

So do I take a dump in the river or on land? I went for the river, carries the scent away, and I can dipped my rear in it and clean up all in one sitting
Isn't there some ethics involved in mass fish kills?
Old 10-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Bartender

You will never guess who I thought typed this.
Carry a bag and clean up your own dunk.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

Last night I skipped a fund raiser to go hunting.

Well in my rush I forgot to do the deed. So I had to go in the woods.

Ok enough with these questions, it's hunting season lets have some fun.Our world is way to complicated, let keep hunting simple

I thought we went hunting to get away from the stress of life, and take a step back. Let have some fun This weekend looks great!!!
Amen!!! I agree for sure... I was honestly getting ready to post something along these lines when I read the title of your thread. Enough of the ethics BS already!!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

right on buddy!! back to the regularly scheduled programming!

weekend does look great. hopefully heading north to my buddies camp. i scouted his spot with him...and he killed his buck opening day from the tree i TOLD him to hang his stand in. and last year i helped him remove all his stands from camp..some of which were on the far side of the mountain and it was done by foot lol. so im most likely heading up there with him and hunting HIS stands...maybe a little good karma for mauser?? we will see....glad i remembered to pack my heavy scentlok gunna be down right COLD with lows in the 30s!! big ole bon fire is called for saturday night...hopefully in celebration!!

good luck, be safe....have fun!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

You my friend are a "poo-poo poacher"! It's illegal to expose yourself in public (even if you're alone), not to mention filthifying our waterways.
You should turn yourself in immediately!! [:-]
Old 10-11-2007, 01:51 PM

Questions need to be answered, was said turd laced with corn and thus subject to water foul degregation? or was the toni in question a sinker that will enter the sanctuary of bottom feeders such as suckers and carp? If your stool wasn't corn fed, I say have at it.. DFA
Old 10-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

All i got to say is them poor fish
Old 10-11-2007, 01:54 PM

are you practicing Quality Turd Management??? was this a turd that deserved to be separated from the herd??? would it have depleted the gene pool???
Old 10-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

TMI

Quick Reply: Ok Serious Ethics Question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.