Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 manic depression is setting in >

manic depression is setting in

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

manic depression is setting in

Old 10-11-2007, 10:13 AM
Typical Buck

Default manic depression is setting in

it's been 2 weeks now since my shoulder surgery and i'm going stir crazy. my doc says 12 weeks until full use of my right arm. after yesterday i'm afraid it may be even longer. we were drilling wheat and i jumped off the drill while it was moving and almost completerly wiped out. now my shoulder really hurts and is bruising. i just can't catch a break. still waitng on my crossbow card from the state. i did manage to crawl into my wife's favorite stand and videoed 5 young bucks fightng hard for about 45 mins. sure wish i could be hunting. other than the year my house burnt down, this is going to be my worst fall ever.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: manic depression is setting in

Hang in there Hoss, looks like we have two things in common, I had shoulder surgery in 05 and my house burnt to the ground the same year []I did miss turkey season that year but was healed before deer season. good luck to ya.
ORIGINAL: pjhunts

it's been 2 weeks now since my shoulder surgery and i'm going stir crazy. my doc says 12 weeks until full use of my right arm. after yesterday i'm afraid it may be even longer. we were drilling wheat and i jumped off the drill while it was moving and almost completerly wiped out. now my shoulder really hurts and is bruising. i just can't catch a break. still waitng on my crossbow card from the state. i did manage to crawl into my wife's favorite stand and videoed 5 young bucks fightng hard for about 45 mins. sure wish i could be hunting. other than the year my house burnt down, this is going to be my worst fall ever.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:26 PM

I had shoulder surgery myself a few years back, and missed a deer season. best thing to do is take your time and make sure it heals so you don't have to do it again like i do.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:43 PM

Hello to all the members of this Forum. This is jones. I am here to provide you information about home based business. These kind of business involves in less risk and high profits. So I suggest people to do these kind of business. For more details please visit us.
_________
jones
Manic Depression News and Discussion Forum