Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A little speed bump in my perfect season. >

A little speed bump in my perfect season.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A little speed bump in my perfect season.

Old 10-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default A little speed bump in my perfect season.

Well last night when I was walking to my stand; there was a doe standing in the CRP field I walk through. So I got down and put a awesome stalk on her. I got 28 yards away from her but there was a 25 mph cross wind so I didnt take the shot. When I got to my stand I noticed my wallet was gone. So it is somewhere in a 50 acre CRP field. I spent somewhere around 2 hours looking for it. I had 4 tags in it, my driving permit, my school ID, and some cash. I heard that I can get another copy of my tags from the DNR for a small price. Does anybody know about this?

Thanks,

Die Hard
Old 10-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: A little speed bump in my perfect season.

Depends on your states regulations.
Best bet is to contact your states DNR or check out their website.

Old 10-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: diehardhunter

Well last night when I was walking to my stand; there was a doe standing in the CRP field I walk through. So I got down and put a awesome stalk on her. I got 28 yards away from her but there was a 25 mph cross wind so I didnt take the shot. When I got to my stand I noticed my wallet was gone. So it is somewhere in a 50 acre CRP field. I spent somewhere around 2 hours looking for it. I had 4 tags in it, my driving permit, my school ID, and some cash. I heard that I can get another copy of my tags from the DNR for a small price. Does anybody know about this?

Thanks,

Die Hard
In Mn, it costs less than 5$ per tag. Its happened to me. I'm sure you can resolve it.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

That kinda happened to myhuntingbuddy a couple of years back, we were out setting up and doing some scouting in the U.P. of Michigan. After we returned to thehouse we where staying at he realized that he did not have his wallet. So after going through my truck andtring to retrace our tracks over 80 acres and going through bait buckets and the whole 9 yards I noticed that his wallet was in his other shirt pocket. Man was he p______. We wasted over3 hoursin our search to find out it was in his other pocket. So before yougo out looking again, make sure to check your other pocket...