Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

BIG Thanks!

Old 10-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Typical Buck

Default BIG Thanks!

I do not want to beat a dead horse but I did want to take a second and mention how much your thoughts of congrats mean to me. This board is awesome. As I reflect back on the past weeks events and as I reread the saga that is now on page like 10 (old news on the net)I realize what a great community this is. but I will take that 15 min of fame[8D]as short as it felt I will never forget monets like these.

You guys have been so supportive of Matt and myself and as well as other hunters with there ups and downs.

This si a true testament to the type of people who post here.

You guys are awesome. Once again thanks for all the accalades and support.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: BIG Thanks!

Congrats again on a fine PA buck!
Old 10-08-2007, 10:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah yeah..your just bored cuz you can't hunt!! How's it feel to be done?? There's always next year!

Old 10-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Dominant Buck

I know what you mean, Kidd. These guys helped me through an overnight recovery.....and came through with MUCH support.It was/is awesome to have this community.

Confession......I've been sitting in my treestands since you two guys scored thinking......"am I gonna be the 3rd one to lay down a monster"?...........EVERY SIT!!

Congratulations, again....on just a stud of a buck!
Old 10-08-2007, 10:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

you guys deserved it...bucks like those just dont come outta PA regularly...exspecially with a bow. you guys done did good!!

Old 10-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Typical Buck

gr8atta2d.....lMAO Matt and I were discussing that after he shot and recovered his buck. I was saying how I never shot a buck that early. :what would it be like to be able to watch an entire saturday of just footbal and family in the fall" little did I know that I would be doing it this year

GMMAT....glad we can be you inspiration......just think what wyoming is going to be like.2009 cannot come fast enough.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Kidd (Frank) I totally agree and mentioned it in my Public Thank you thread as well. Through my injury and each of everyones tracking etc....great guys and Thanks again.

Now, you and Matt can always be my camera man.