Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Army digtal camo >

Army digtal camo

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Army digtal camo

Old 10-07-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Army digtal camo

would someone please post a pic of this and i want to know what you guys think about it. becouse i think the colors that they are would be very hard for deer to pick up on and the way it would break you up . it is a grey and tan tyope camo .thanks for the help
Old 10-07-2007, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Army digtal camo

Is this what you're looking for?

Old 10-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Dominant Buck

I don't like it. To me it's blobby.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:47 PM

thats what i was looking for thank you.i know deer see some color butmore or less see in black and white and with the colors of this i didn't how well it would work. any advice please!
Old 10-07-2007, 04:22 PM

nobody's got any input on this?
Old 10-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: classified

thats what i was looking for thank you.i know deer see some color butmore or less see in black and white and with the colors of this i didn't how well it would work. any advice please!
It was believed that deer see in black and white in older studies and research. But it is now believed that deer actually see in Dichromtic vision or in sepia tones, yellows and blues. I think the effect is about the same regardless.Here is a loooong article if you have about an hour to read it lol.

http://home.comcast.net/~gefferts/deervis.htm
Old 10-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

i think it would work fine you could put some black squigily branches on it and it would be like an open pattern camo
Old 10-08-2007, 01:47 PM

what would be the best way to put the black colored branches on there.what if i attached not alot but some burlap to it would that work to.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

adding burlap would give it a bit of a 3D effect, which is typically very good depending on what you are trying to blend into. Just the basic camo pattern is pretty good however without any modifications. There was a lot of analysis that went in to the new military digital camo patterns.
Old 10-08-2007, 05:22 PM

i think i am going to go ahead and try it i mean what could it really hurt, i mean i just got out of the army and i should try and use it.IF you got an opinion on it please let me know.thanks

Quick Reply: Army digtal camo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.