Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I got to move from MD >

I got to move from MD

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I got to move from MD

Old 10-03-2007, 04:27 PM
bigcountry

Default I got to move from MD

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/bal-to.deer01oct01,0,196710.story

What is it about this freaking state. I moved here 10 years ago, and I still feel like a foreigner in a strange land.

My grandmother, a old wise tough lady from Ky says,"the reason people worry about stuff like this, is they got too much time on thier hands, when we were young, we just tried to survive."

Old 10-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I got to move from MD

Why does it not suprise me that 2 gay women from NY don't like deer hunting...

Hunting is one of the most natural acts that we do....Mating is the other....
BUT....NOT with the SAME SEX....That just ain't right...

They have 14 acres and act like they own 1,000....I will agree if they have problems with trespassers they should run them off...If they are bothering legal hunters then they should be prosecuted...
Old 10-03-2007, 04:41 PM

They are some frickin nut jobs! I feel bad for every hunter in that part of the state and for hunters everywhere really, all that article did was paint us in a bad light. What a crock of...
Old 10-03-2007, 04:43 PM
bigcountry

For all those freakin hunters on here from PA, WV and Ky, I talk too, this is what we are up against in this state.

This is so typical.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

There are some very misinformed, ignorant, and downright strange people in this world.

And it's amazing to read some of the terminology these writers use to describe things. Phrases like "shot to pieces" and "crouching man with a taste for fawn meat" are so ridiculously overstated that it almost makes you wonder if the person who wrote them has any idea whatsoever what they are talking about. Apparently things like the truth, or proof of these events taking place as they are stated to have taken place, don't count for much when writing for the Baltimore Sun.

Old 10-03-2007, 04:51 PM

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin
Apparently things like the truth, or proof of these events taking place as they are stated to have taken place, don't count for much when writing for the Baltimore Sun.

It's a liberal tree-hugger paper - What did ya expect out of them? Something intelligent? I have an Econ prof. who always give us articles out of the Balt. Sun, NY Times, and a bunch of his other liberal propaganda papers and I just laugh while reading them. What a waste of paper and ink!
Old 10-03-2007, 04:53 PM
Fork Horn

lol i know it. i thought it was already posted here or i would have posted it yesterday. look at some of the comments by the "anti"s they are amazingly dumb founded. look at my comments, Brent G, none of them seem to have a answer my my only real question: if they eat meat, what is the diffference between eating a hotdog and venison burger? the only dif. is that i know where my meat comes from and they dont. they cant utter up a good explanation for that, or atleast they havent as of yet. i cant even begin to understand how they can argue some of the points they are trying to argue.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:02 PM

Thanks for the link. Coo coo.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:25 PM

So, they are two Lesbian Women that moved from the middle of Manhattan to the country to enjoy the serenity. I wonder if they knew that their ancestors were hunters, and used the meat to live. Heck they're probably Vegans.

There are many in this world that I have no use for, and these women are two of them!
Old 10-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

My question is, WHY IS THIS NEWS? How pathetic but not unusual from a liberal leftist newspaper like that. Sad.[:'(]

Quick Reply: I got to move from MD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.