Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hank Parker...

Old 10-03-2007, 01:43 PM
BKE
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hank Parker...

ORIGINAL: MC Bowhunter
Some people have great things to say about this product.
Darrall
Especially those who are getting paid big $$ to say it. All theTV celebs are the same, they rave about the products they are using because they are getting sponsership support in some way. ($$, product furnished free, etc).
Old 10-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

apart of me just wants to try it before i really knock it.....i dont know....

anyone know any good attractants for early season besides corn piles.....i am jsut getting desperate to see a deer....???
Old 10-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

a deer will eat anything it likes, there not gonna eat cmere deer over corn, they will just go to wich ever one is closer or safer, get 50 lb of corn for 8 bucks, and maybe pour some buck jam (very cheap price) on it if you want them to find it faster.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

i went to the good ol Dikcs Sportting Goods today, and wouldnt you know.....they had a HUGE display out for this stuff.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Spike

For most of the guys and girls on TV shows, it's about the money. Can't blame a guy for trying to get ahead!
Old 12-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have used C'Mere deer powder and liquid to see some deer on the cams and I may as well pee'd on the ground for all it was worth!!!!! None of it worked. I even used the concentrate and poured it directly on the ground and nothing. I KNOW deer are there and they use the area. I have also used some of the other attractants for camera work and nothing. I agree that corn is the best.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:32 PM
Fork Horn

lol way to dig a thread up from the grave.

i don't mind hank but the kids bother me. that and the whole thing is a giant infomercial, the kids bobbling on about how they put c'mere deer everywhere then cut to a commercial for c'mere deer, then swacker, then the tv station lineup.

matter of fact i don't like most hunting shows because of how unrealistic they are (there is a deer 20 yards from my treestand and i'm going to move around and talk to the camera - or - that deer walked slowly through the entire field we're hunting... but never gave me a shot (give me a break!)). but i end up watching them anyways lol
Old 12-22-2010, 10:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

holy crap....I thought my account got jacked because I did not remember posting anything about Hank Parker.....then I saw the post was from 2007
Old 12-22-2010, 11:29 AM
Typical Buck

I have met Hank multiple times and spoken to him a lot. He's about as big a d****e as they come. Used to get his bow worked on in the shop I worked at. He's a local celebrity here. I could care less if I never saw him again. Boss man used to hunt with him before he was made and has some realllll gooood stories about just how good of a "sportsman" he is. Knowing Hank, I believe the stories my bossman has about him
Old 12-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rice Bran from the feed store is the way to go.
Bingo. It's just basically rice bran so why anybody would pay the extra money because C'mere Deer is stamped on the bag is beyond me. And neither will perform any kind of miracle. It's just bait. So make sure baiting is legal where you live if you plan to hunt near it. If I were gonna put out bait I'd just use corn. It's cheaper, much more weather proof, and deer love it.

On a funny side note, I actually got temporarily banned from the Archerytalk forums for poor mouthing C'mere Deer in the above fashion. LOL! That is how far up the butt of celebrities and corporate Sponsor's that place has become. Sad.

Last edited by Todd1700; 12-22-2010 at 01:56 PM.

Quick Reply: Hank Parker...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.