Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Why don't they show kill shots X2?? >

Why don't they show kill shots X2??

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Why don't they show kill shots X2??

Old 10-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Why don't they show kill shots X2??

Why do ALL the hunting shows just let you see the shot on an animal once?? I have a DVR so I can replay them but would be nice to see them repeated maybe even in slow motion.. There has to be a reason.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Why don't they show kill shots X2??

I KNOW why.....but this thread is gonna spark another debate, I'd bet.

I like it when they re-hash the shot with an animation that shows the anatomical result/effects of the shot. It servesthe purpose.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:01 AM

That's why Deer and Deer Hunting is such a great show. They take the shot and replay it a couple of times. Then they show where the shot was anatomically, then they grade the shot! Other than that I know a few shows that put the shot in slow motion to show the hit.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:08 AM

Thats because if you want to see it over and over you have to buy the DVD
Old 10-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not many of those DVD's are worth buying. Heck, you can only watch them so many times...
I might have lost Deer and Deer Hunting when they pulled the sportsman channel on me and gave me VS.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Typical Buck

They don't show the impact because of the pressure from the anti's and sponsors pulling the plug on them.In other words we as hunters are folding to the anti's trying to keep them happy,and now we are on the defensive all the time defending something we love to do and have the right to do.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:43 PM

ORIGINAL: treboryerf

They don't show the impact because of the pressure from the anti's and sponsors pulling the plug on them.In other words we as hunters are folding to the anti's trying to keep them happy,and now we are on the defensive all the time defending something we love to do and have the right to do.
X2
Old 10-03-2007, 08:09 PM

deer and deer hunting is a good show...they really do a good job on showing the shot and effects...though most show dont because of time, want to put more than one hunt, dont have the capabilities or the shoot is really not that good....i watch alot of hunting shows and i cant tell you how many bad shots i see on them shows
Old 10-03-2007, 08:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

That ugly word "Politically Correct" rears it's ugly head once again. I do like where D&DH grades the shot selection.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Show it twice? Heck, we're lucky if we get to see it ONCE these days!!!

And don't EVEN get me started about not having the pleasure of watching the deer topple over at the end of his death run!!!! Makes me so freakin' mad I could spit when the camera cuts away to show the hunter JUST before the deer falls over!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Makes me want to puke! [:'(]

Quick Reply: Why don't they show kill shots X2??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.