Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PSE Xforce

Old 10-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Spike

Default PSE Xforce

Wondering if anybody has shot this bow and what they thought. After alot of test that I have read and watched on it, it really impresses me. Just wondering on how it is to draw and shoot.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PSE Xforce

It's a speed bow, shoot nicer then some but still a speed bow. You'll have to shoot it for your self to see if you like it or not. Cam is hard w/fast drop off. Im not a big fan of speed bows but I have met a few people that realy like it.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:13 PM

I just bought one and absolutely love it...shoots better than my old hoyt and a lot faster.
As mentioned though you really need to shoot one to be sure...the draw cycle is a little different and you can feel the bow wanting to go balls to the wall at full draw.No creep tuning here.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

i love shooting the bow when i get a chance, it feels great and is super fast, i think it may be too fast for hunting but woudl make an awsome competition bow.
Old 10-02-2007, 06:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

You spelled it wrong...it is X-fArce. Better get in touch with your orthopedic doctor before you buy one so he can fix your shoulder after a few shots. Draw cycle sucks big time.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't like the draw cycle at all but it is very fast.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

I drew one and it felt fine, butit's definitely a big boy bow. If your form is solid enough that you can hunt with a 6" BH bow - go for it. Faster than a raped ape.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

wooly - i thought you were going to buy my q2 for $800 so I could buy a guardian? thought we had a deal?

I'm also curious about the pse, I would think a 60 pound x-force wouldn't be bad? I'll have to give one a whirl before you buy my q2.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:21 PM
Fork Horn

What is going price for the X force?
Old 10-02-2007, 11:41 PM

i bought about a month ago and i love it i got the 6 in brace height if your steady go with it because itis faster but if you aint that steady go with the one with the 7 in brace height but is it is smooth fast and quite and i love it i went from a matthews to it so that proves something

Quick Reply: PSE Xforce

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.