Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 OK my Miserable 1st day!! >

OK my Miserable 1st day!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

OK my Miserable 1st day!!

Old 09-30-2007, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: OK my Miserable 1st day!!

That sucks. Id be really mad...
Old 09-30-2007, 07:32 PM
Fork Horn

or practice on the neighbor's dog!! yes!! you'll still have your bow tuned!!! or your neighbor
Old 09-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Fork Horn

ive never had a nice GW here in Pa and the times ive seen them ive never been doing anything near wrong but they still seem to have it out for catching you in something. just look at the laws theres tons of little things made to get you a fine that are pretty silly and then when people around me call about this group of guys killing tons of deer out of season,at night etc. they do nothing.

get a deer somewhere else and go to the edge of your property hang it up and skin and butcher it in front of him.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I Guess I could go back and just film the jerk. My hunting is not totally ruined they allowed me to move my stands down along the creek about 100yards away. Not the best spot but the 1st evening I had a 4 point directly under me. I think one night I will sit in that stand nearest his land and just video. As he did try to sick his dog on me i was still in the tree when his dog came over growling and barking. Thats what really pissed me off and made me start screaming at him. I had my pistol with me and I was getting down if that dog was still at the bottom I think the pistol would have won. Not something I would have like to do but this guy is a totall A@@.Till I got down with my gimp shoulder and packing everything up he and is owner were back on there land. He would not come talk to me he just kept starring and jawwing at me!He got something coming just not sure what? His drivway is like 1/4 mile long up threw the woods He may recieve a bucket of roofing tacks one night It will do his 3 BMW's good!
Old 10-01-2007, 06:32 AM

Next time you go into that stand bring a video camera. As soon as that a hole starts talking to you, if you can from your stand, video him/her. If you can't don't say anything climb down and start videoing as you walk up. You have to remember that hunting isn't against the law, but harrasment of hunters is. If you want to burn this punk you have to slow down don't retaliate that way you can expose him for the d bag he is. If an anti ever did that to me I would make sure the next time I was prepared.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hippies like that would be taking a trip to hospital in most parts of Arkansas if that happened...
Old 10-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Spike

I would go back out to your spot anyway. Don't bring a gun or anything, but everything else. Dress up in your camo, hunter orange, snacks and everything (dont forget the camcorder). That way, that hippie will see you, think you're breaking the law and when he gets a h@rd-on for getting you in trouble and comes out to harass you again, get him on film and turn his @$$ in with the evidence.

that way its kind of a 2 for 1...if he gives you crap, you get it on film. If he doesn't come out, then at least you can do a little scouting (remember, without your weapon of choice). It sucks you can't hunt, but this way you'll get to see all the 200 class deer on your property (since you cant shoot em with anything other than a video camera).

Let me know what you think.