Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A Familiar Face (Pics) >

A Familiar Face (Pics)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A Familiar Face (Pics)

Old 09-24-2007, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default A Familiar Face (Pics)

One of the bucks made it through the season. I have around 10 pic's of him from last year, and passed on him during season. Still would like to see him make it one more year if possible, and see what he could be at 5 1/2 years. But he's sure tempting...I might not be able to hold back if he's 20 yards broadside.

[/align]2006[/align][/align][/align][/align]2007[/align][/align][/align]
Old 09-24-2007, 04:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A Familiar Face (Pics)

You're right, Joey... He'd be DARN hard to pass up, that's for sure!
Old 09-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Boy!!! Thats a brute, Joey. He def. would be hard to pass. Best of luck if you decide to take him when he presents you with that 20 yard shot this season.
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck Joey. How did muzzleloader season go?I guess it's not quite over, but was just wondering.One of my KS hunting partners opted to go early for ML and shot a really nice buck. Said it was ridiculously hot and buck activity was near zero. I don't arrive until Oct 26th, full moon week.

Kelly
Nontypical Buck

I would take him, but thats just me
Giant Nontypical

wow thats a beautiful buck. i love racks like that. high, curved real hard, and thick.

guys swear only big bucks rub big trees. i say BS! aint gettin much more than a sapling between his ends!!

i seen one prettttty dang similar to that one day...4am dad and i were driving to our honey hole miles and miles away lol. he crossed infront of us and stopped..so naturally we stopped. he was within touching distance for a good 30 seconds...amazing animal. i remember his ends were dang near touching. he walked his way into posted land after we seen a car coming behind us and we beeped to make sure hed run...toooo many slobs up that way. been easy to blast him and drag him out at first light. killed my first buck that morning. a little 6 pt...prouder than heck...rather kill that little 6 than blast that giant from the truck...too many guys up that way would killed him in a second though
Old 09-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Kelly/KY

Nice buck Joey. How did muzzleloader season go?I guess it's not quite over, but was just wondering.One of my KS hunting partners opted to go early for ML and shot a really nice buck. Said it was ridiculously hot and buck activity was near zero. I don't arrive until Oct 26th, full moon week.

Kelly
ML season was tough. We saw a descent amount of bucks, but nothing more than 3 1/2 years old. Wasn't a lot of deer movement. Had a lot of close encounters though. But there is alwaysrifle season for Casi though.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

20 yds broadside.......I could never hold back.

.....................Allllthoooooooough,.....If you have it in you, I would certainly understand if you let-em slide. It would just be nice if he was wider thanhis ears. He will definately be a HOSS next season.

Good luck with him, which ever of his fatesyou decide.

..............me though, 20 broadside, I'd kill-em in a heartbeat.

Old 09-24-2007, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never mind,....... I just took another look, he's past the ears.

Kill-em.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

I couldn't pass him but I didn't shoot a 170" buck last year either.[8D]

Quick Reply: A Familiar Face (Pics)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.