Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

PLEASE HELP

Old 09-19-2007, 07:21 PM

Default PLEASE HELP

i would like to know about these journals keep hearing about,i would also like to know if there is a way to make a friends list,i want to be able to talk to you guys on afirst name basis,IS IS POSSIBLE to talk to people live instead of just answering their post?how can i join a team and what r they for?i would also like to get some hats or stickers stuff liken that.thanks guys!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PLEASE HELP

go to the main page www.huntingnet.com

There are pull down menus and all sorts of links to various things.
The teams are filled for this year.
You can click on someones username and click "Add to online buddies" or something along those lines.
Don't be afraid to poke around and see what this place holds.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oh ... boy .... you sure are asking alot of questions tonite arn't ya , as for the journals you'll find those on the home page , some members will have links to their own in there signature.
As for your friends list , I already answer that in a diffrent post of yours and the team thing thats for the bowhunting deer contest , gun hunting deer contest and fall turkey hunting contest.
It's a lttile late to get on one now but there's always next year , the spring turkey contest will come up in Feb.or March of next year.
As for the hats and other cool stuff , well just look up at that orange tool bar at the top of this page and click on the word ( interactive ) then scroll your cursor down to sweepstakes , click on that and fill out the form and good luck hope you win .
Old 09-19-2007, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

To get on a team this year,just send me a cashiers cheque for say $1000 and I will see what I can do--

The teams are all filled up this year---2007-2008 season---The teams are made up in July-August of next year for the 2008-2009 season
Old 09-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: extreme1

To get on a team this year,just send me a cashiers cheque for say $1000 and I will see what I can do--

extreme1 .... shame on you , your selling your self way too short.

The teams are all filled up this year---2007-2008 season---The teams are made up in July-August of next year for the 2008-2009 season
Old 09-19-2007, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

RD--Its because I am such a nice guy-I dont want to feel like I am taking advantage of anyone---
Shoot,you scratch my back and I'll scratch your--Isnt that how it works[8D]
Old 09-19-2007, 07:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RDHunter

RD--Its because I am such a nice guy-I dont want to feel like I am taking advantage of anyone---
Shoot,you scratch my back and I'll scratch your--Isnt that how it works[8D]

Well .. allrightI guess I can see giving the new guy a discount , as long as it's just a one time deal.