Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Woe is me

Old 09-18-2007, 07:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default Woe is me

More bad news from the doc. My MRI showed a torn labrum and TONS of inflammation around it. He said that you just don't see that much inflammation in "norma" people. Only people like pro football or hockey players or competition weight lifters. Real nice, huh? So now I go a week from thursday for SURGERY. UHHGGG! You gotta be kidding me. It looks like I could return to work 1-3 weeks afterwards on very light duty, which we really don't have when your building scaffold. Full recovery in 6 weeks or so. Well the only good news is that I should be healed just in time for rut. I wonder if picking 167 gallons of blackberries had anything to do with it?
Old 09-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Woe is me

Man aren't we a pair of teammates. We'll have to heal together....Good luck bud, I know that anesthesia is amazing...lol

When's your season over?

Here's mine, and here's yours,
Old 09-18-2007, 07:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Man aren't we a pair of teammates. We'll have to heal together....Good luck bud, I know that anesthesia is amazing...lol

When's your season over?

Here's mine, and here's yours,
Yea 2 injuries and 8 ready to play. Get well guys!!
Old 09-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

holy cow another one for the injured list i just dont wanna be next....

hope ya heal up quick!

167 GALLONS of blackberries?!??! holllllly cow....your hole body is probably bleeding...forget about the injury!!

mannn i cant imagine how many thorns you dug out...now you got some time off to sit at home and dig out the deep ones

take er easy...follow the drs orders...not Robs...he will have ya out there shootin yer bow and hangin treestands
Old 09-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Typical Buck

Our season ends sometime in mid-January. I did volunteer for the night shift for our upcoming shutdown at work. I think we will be working 6 to 6 for about 50 straight days starting Nov 5. Hopefully I will be able to get a lot of midday rut hunting in. My luck, the big boy will come by while I'm cat-napping.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:24 PM

HOPE YOU HEEL UP QUICKLY,I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO TEAR MY ACL THE NIGHT BEFORE SHOTGUN SEASON LAST YEAR SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.