Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

man what a day

Old 09-18-2007, 03:17 PM

Default man what a day

I have a large dog, and was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out. The woman behind me asked if I had a dog? Duh? On impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet again. Although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital the last time. But I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again. I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy who was standing behind her.
Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me? I told her no, I'd been sitting in the street licking my butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy standing behind her was going to need help as he staggered to the door laughing. Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love deeply, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 09-18-2007, 03:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: man what a day

Thank you for that laugh, that was very funny and what the hell we all need to laugh occassionally right?

That was funny!.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh god everybody in the office is staring at me....that was great.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Site Bouncer

LOL!!! Now THAT'S funny!

Thanks for sharing!
Old 09-18-2007, 03:36 PM

that is a good! me and my buddies got a kick out that one!