Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

YER KILLIN' ME!

Old 09-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default YER KILLIN' ME!

Man with 10 and a wake up yet to go reading about you guys that are already hunting is killing me! Is this karma for me posting about hog hunting all year when some of you have closed seasons? I'm climbing trees in my yard and shooting as often as my bad back,(and wife),will allow but I can't take much more!
Old 09-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: YER KILLIN' ME!

Same here.. It's driving me nuts!
Old 09-18-2007, 10:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

I agree, it aint right [8D]I just got through shooting to.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

I got lucky opening day and killed one! I've been killing coyotes for the past 2 months, but sure would like to kill a few hogs! So yeah I guess this is pay back for your posting all your hog hunting all year!!!!!! Don't worry your time will be here soon! Good luck this season!
Old 09-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

quit yer bellyachin!! you got to hog hunt all summer!!

just wait till our chasing phase starts at the end of october...whens yours start? january??! lol(i have no idea id assume it is later than ours though..)

go hog hunting at out of your buddies deerstand dont use your own...dont wanna spook your deer

my REAL season dont start till next saturday...but i got a special doe season that started last weekend to hold me over till then...dont know that i woulda made it without that early season though..i been itchin baddddd..atleast you had hogs. i had groundhogs all summer...but its hard to make a 350yd shot on a groundhog with a bow shoulda tried my hand at spot and stalk..but arrows are expensive...bullets are cheap and i can reach out there as far as i can see em...
Old 09-18-2007, 11:15 AM

Put yer big boy pants on and suck it up!! If it makes you feel any better, it's so bloody hot here the next 10 days, I won't be hunting......

Patience grasshopper......That big buck yer gonna kill is just enjoying the last days of his life.....Give him that much at least....[&:]
Old 09-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Put yer big boy pants on and suck it up!! If it makes you feel any better, it's so bloody hot here the next 10 days, I won't be hunting......

Patience grasshopper......That big buck yer gonna kill is just enjoying the last days of his life.....Give him that much at least....
LOL at mobow....

hang in there, Greg because it could be worse.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Then I guess I shouldn't tell you about the 2 giant 8s I saw yesterday afternoon while in the stand huh?!?! I was able to come to full draw on one but it was just a little to dark at the distance he was at![:@]
Old 09-18-2007, 12:54 PM

Hey Greg, at least you don't have to wait until Nov.

Let us knowif you get that big boar while you're outthere.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: NCRemington700

Then I guess I shouldn't tell you about the 2 giant 8s I saw yesterday afternoon while in the stand huh?!?! I was able to come to full draw on one but it was just a little to dark at the distance he was at![:@]
Lol no i dont think you should tell that story about those two gian 8's you saw yestirday
Ryan.

Quick Reply: YER KILLIN' ME!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.