Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Tom Redmond Outdoors...Archery Experts.. UPDATED pg.2 >

Tom Redmond Outdoors...Archery Experts.. UPDATED pg.2

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tom Redmond Outdoors...Archery Experts.. UPDATED pg.2

Old 09-18-2007, 10:37 AM

Default Tom Redmond Outdoors...Archery Experts.. UPDATED pg.2

Well guys, to say that I have been a little disappointed with this company is an understatement. I placed an order for some gear from them two weeks ago. It was nothing big, broadheads, field points, stabilizer, arrows, and a string. I paid for it and everything was good, I got my confirmation e-mail and figured that I would have my gear in about a week. Well, after a week without having it I decided to check my on-line order status and it said that the payment had been processed but the items hadn't been shipped. I decided to send an e-mail to them asking about what the hold up was with shipping my order out. Well, the next day I decide to check my order status on-line again and now it doesn't show that I placed an order at all. I then checked with my credit card company and it was charged to my account. I waited a few days and it still didn't come so yesterday I sent them another e-mail and as of now I still haven't got a reply. I am going to wait until Thursday and if my gear isn't here by then or I don't get a reply from them I will be placing a call to there company and expressing my dis-satisfaction with how things have been handled. Just wanted to give everybody a heads up, it shows a true lack of customer appreciation when they can't take the time to e-mail somebody back
Old 09-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Spike

Default RE: Tom Redmond Outdoors...Archery Experts

BM, please keep us informed on how thigns go. I have purchased stuff from them in the past and everything has been pretty smooth. But please keep us posted - maybe something has changed.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

Well guys, to say that I have been a little disappointed with this company is an understatement. I placed an order for some gear from them two weeks ago. It was nothing big, broadheads, field points, stabilizer, arrows, and a string. I paid for it and everything was good, I got my confirmation e-mail and figured that I would have my gear in about a week. Well, after a week without having it I decided to check my on-line order status and it said that the payment had been processed but the items hadn't been shipped. I decided to send an e-mail to them asking about what the hold up was with shipping my order out. Well, the next day I decide to check my order status on-line again and now it doesn't show that I placed an order at all. I then checked with my credit card company and it was charged to my account. I waited a few days and it still didn't come so yesterday I sent them another e-mail and as of now I still haven't got a reply. I am going to wait until Thursday and if my gear isn't here by then or I don't get a reply from them I will be placing a call to there company and expressing my dis-satisfaction with how things have been handled. Just wanted to give everybody a heads up, it shows a true lack of customer appreciation when they can't take the time to e-mail somebody back
Buck call them, trust me it is what i had to do.

They website is crazy, I mean crazy. It told me my stuff was shipped and some of it was not[:@]
Old 09-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

huh..thats odd.

i ordered a 7" doinker they had on sale a while back and a couple other things. it was at my house quick..no problems..even got an autographed picture and still get catalogs in the mail from them...

id give em a call...

i delt with a couple small companies like that and their online stuff doesnt work well. one scope dealer dont even use their tracking system and info..showed my order but looked like it never shipped. called them a couple days later on lunch...said it was shipped the next day..went home and it was there. had a problem with one gun part dealer...i ordered online and somehow my stuff was sitting in a box and never got shipped...gave em a call and they rushed it for me...

i found that calls are better than emails. i like to hear them punching the buttons while im on the phone with them.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

he used to have a proshop in champlain minnesota (called archery experts). His guy once charged me $3 for advice. He just kind of tacked it on to my arrow order. The store closed soon after.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:00 AM

I've heard lots of people having a problems with archery experts lately. I've used them quite a bit for my online ordering and have never had a problem. Hopefully you get your situation figured out.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:03 AM

I've ordered from them a few times and never had a problem whatsoever. Last time I called to place an order, Tom Redmond himself took the call.

Sorry to hear about your experience.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

I'd call them immediately.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah. Id be pretty fired up about that... accully id be REALLY fired up, thats bull crap for them to screw you around on something like that, if they had a store locally id go and make a scene, it will get you some customer service...

Ryan.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would definitely have picked up the phone. I ordered from them once last year with no problems.

Quick Reply: Tom Redmond Outdoors...Archery Experts.. UPDATED pg.2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.