Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows >

what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

Old 09-15-2007, 06:56 PM

Default what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

i shoot a mathews outback with cobra sidewinder xl sights,ripcord dropaway,goldtip 5575 arrows,and st3 titaniam expandable broadheads.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

Primary,

06 Bowtech Allegiance
Viper Predator Pro MT sight with .019 7.5" fiber pins
Fuse 10" Axium stabilizer
Trophy Taker Pronghorn rest
Super Peep
Easton ACC's arrows
TruGlo Copperhead/Carter Hole in the Thing releases

Old 09-15-2007, 07:20 PM

Default RE: what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

Bowtech Extreme VFT
whisker buscuit
extreme micro pins w/ led
limb saver scoil
tru peep
Vapor 4000s (old style) with montecs

and

1969 model ben pearson 48# @ 28''
cedars with wensel woodsman broadheads
1971 model Fred Bear 50# @ 28''

Old 09-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Typical Buck

[/align]Ben Pearson Spoiler. Toxonics 5 pin site. GFK fall away rest. Limb saver S-coil stabilizer. Limb Saver Alpha Shox, True fire Hurricane release.Beman ICS Hunter Arrows [400] , and a ton of shame for shooting such acrappybow and rest.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

All in sig below

Rob, I'm REALLY impressed with that sight. I like it ALOT. A guy ordered one from us and it's a very well built sight.I might put one on my Cardiac when I get it, but I kinda want either an Extreme or Sword with the .010 fiber. We'll see though, I wan't HHA to make a sight identical to mine with .010 fiber in it. That would be awesome.

Old 09-15-2007, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

[align=center]07 Bear Element[/align][align=center]CJ Dead Nuts 5-pin[/align][align=center]Tru-Glo Deadonator stabilizer[/align][align=center]Cobra Diamonback Drop-away rest[/align][align=center]GT Expeditions 55-75 [/align][align=center]G5 Strikers[/align][align=center]T.R.U. Ball Stinger[/align][align=center][/align]
Old 09-15-2007, 07:34 PM

'07 Bowtech Equalizer
Ripcord Rest
Forty dollar TruGlo 3-pin sight that replaced a very expensive, POS Trophy Ridge sight[:@]!
S-coil stabilizer
Bohning removable 1 piece quiver
Fletcher peep
Fletcher FletchHunter release
Axis Obsession 500's w/ 4" feathers and 100grain Magnus Stinger 4 blade
Old 09-15-2007, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ross Cardiac
29" draw set at 72lbs
Goldtip 5575 blazer vanes and wraps
G5 strykers
Cobra release and
double diamond rest
vital bow gear 3 pin sight
fuse stabilizer
Old 09-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

'07 Bowtech Allegiance, Hardwoods HD.
- Extreme RT 900 sight; Muzzy Zero Effect rest; Stealth stablizer; MeanV custom string supressor.

'07 Bowtech Guardian, Hardwoods HD.
- Extreme RT 900 sight; Vapor Trails Limbdriver rest; Bowtech Wild Thing stabilizer

'07 Bowtech Guardian, Hardwoods Green.
- Extreme RT 900 sight; Vapor Trails Limbdriver rest; Bowtech Wild Thing stabilizer; Mean V custom string supressor.

'07 Bowtech Constitution, MOBU.
- Spot Hogg Hunter Hogg It sight; Muzzy Zero Effect rest; Doinker Carbon Hunter 11.5" stabilizer; Mean V custom string supressor.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

'01 58"Black Widow PSAX t/d recurve,51#@27".Cat whiskers,sealskin rest,tied-on nock

'01 60"Black Widow TFV recurve,54#@27".Same as PSAX

'04 66"Black Widow PLX t/d longbow,47#@27".Same as other bows

Quick Reply: what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.