Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MN Opener

Old 09-14-2007, 04:13 PM

Default MN Opener

Opener is just more than 12 hours away. Who is going to be out there before sunrise, and what area are you going to be in? I won't be out till the afternoon, and plan to hunt around the Duluth area.
Even though I won't be out in the AM, I am so excited I won't be able to sleep.

Erik
Old 09-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MN Opener

ORIGINAL: erikh45

Opener is just more than 12 hours away. Who is going to be out there before sunrise, and what area are you going to be in? I won't be out till the afternoon, and plan to hunt around the Duluth area.
Even though I won't be out in the AM, I am so excited I won't be able to sleep.

Erik
Pick me, Pick me!! I'll be out Bright (well not so much bright), and early. I can't wait to be up 20' in the air when the sun comes up! Hopefully it stays this cool, should be a good opener. Good Luck MinnesOta Boys! Keep in Touch.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Typical Buck

Yep I'll be out in the we hours..............I wonder when that wind is going to switch to the south.............I hope it doesn't decide that while I'm already in my stand.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:22 PM

South wind would be good. Bring some warmer air. Drove through an almost white out snow flurry this afternoon. Too early for that crap.

Erik
Old 09-14-2007, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

AAAAHHHH Crap. Now that I have that out of my system. I have to work all weekend so no hunting for me, It's going to be perfect out inthe morning too,upper 20's. They should be moving. Good luck to everyone this weekend. Keep us informed of anyone success.

Bird Hunt Dog just log onto weather.com type in your zip and click on hourly and it will tell you what the temp. and the wind will be doing and when.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yep, going out in the morning!Then I will be going back out in the afternoon. Hunting Southeast Minnesota, around Austin. Good Luck to you all.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:14 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: crabclaw

AAAAHHHH Crap. Now that I have that out of my system. I have to work all weekend so no hunting for me, It's going to be perfect out inthe morning too,upper 20's. They should be moving. Good luck to everyone this weekend. Keep us informed of anyone success.

Bird Hunt Dog just log onto weather.com type in your zip and click on hourly and it will tell you what the temp. and the wind will be doing and when.
Yep I usually look at intelacast ..................But you no meteorologists there only right about half the time
Old 09-14-2007, 07:35 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah your right about that BHD, they have quite the job. Get paid no matter if they are right or wrong, more often the latter. But it atleast gives you some kind of idea what the weather might be like.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Spike

this guy will be 20' up in about 7 and a half hours.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can't get out until Tuesday. Ugggg!

Quick Reply: MN Opener

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.