Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Can't wait

Old 09-14-2007, 05:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Can't wait

This time tomorrow I'll be in my stand!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 05:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Can't wait

Good for you buddy , good luck and be safe ... don't forget to take your camera and get some photo's
Old 09-14-2007, 05:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

same here. first hunt of the year. i might have not made it if i had to wait the extra 2 weeks till regular season. tomarrow starts an early doe season.

high of 60...20%chance of rain in the morning(hopefully not) im pumped...couldnt ask for much better than that...just hope it aint a wash out...i am heading home here in a couple of hours to finalize the gear. got most all of it done before i left last weekend..but gotta wash the clothes and replace broadhead blades...and pack my summit up incase i find someone stole my stand..i want to beable to hunt still. im pumped!
Old 09-14-2007, 05:18 AM

Good luck tomorrow and be safe!
Old 09-14-2007, 08:34 AM

I too, will be in my stand. I had to correct a small problem. After sighting and practising with my bow at 20 & 30 yards. I finally shot my broadheads and watched them drop and take a roll high and right. I now have some new smaller broadheads and have resighted my bow, what a relief. I did take two shots last year and the arrow didn't go where I wantedthem to go. I always heard to practise with the same weight field tip as your hunting tips. I never shot my broadheads at a target. this is my 3rd year in the woods with a bow.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yea, yea, yea.........go ahead and enjoy it while poor little ole me is stuck at the house with two weeks left
Old 09-14-2007, 08:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hoping to take a doe tomorrow. The wind direction isn’t supposed to be the most favorable, but on this farm it never is. I’m not sure what the morning holds, but there is a pile of them coming out to the fields in the evenings.
Good luck to the rest of you who are in the woods tomorrow. I know I’ve got a lot of last minute little things to get ready. Good thing I’m leaving work in about an hour.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:53 AM

Good luck in the morning!! Not TOO much luck now, I want one left when I get there in the afternoon.....[8D] Enjoy yourself bud....

I'm sitting the morning out.....Sleepin in.....I'll be up late tomorrow night, tracking, taking pictures, and cleaning deer.....
Old 09-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I also get to hunt tomorrow morning but have to be to work at 12[:@]
Old 09-14-2007, 09:01 AM
Typical Buck

I hope you all do well, be safe and show us your pictures.

Quick Reply: Can't wait

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.