Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bushnell Outdoors >

Bushnell Outdoors

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bushnell Outdoors

Old 09-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Bushnell Outdoors

Watching the show and it showed an outfitter shooting his bow, a Mathews of course (show sponsor) and man was his draw length WAY TOO LONG.

Looked like he was having hip issues when shooting...you'd thought someone would have pointed that out to him. How do "pro shops" allow bows to go out the door that way?
Old 09-12-2007, 10:22 AM

Default RE: Bushnell Outdoors

Ah, what does he care anyway? It's all free to him.......I think it's absolutely PATHETIC how morals go out the window when money is involved.....Just another reason why I despise commercial hunting so much..........Anyway...that's for another day.
Old 09-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

.......I think it's absolutely PATHETIC how morals go out the window when money is involved.....Just another reason why I despise commercial hunting so much..........
That souns more like ignorance than lack of morals. It could be that the guy had no idea it was too long. Rob, I think that the average "pro shop" worker knows no more about archery than the average Joe with a bow. I had one tell me the other day that Easton A/C/C were not hunting arrows and I should never have used them as such. I just laughed and went on my way. Just because they have the job does not mean they know what they are doing. Do you think that car salesmen really know a lot about cars?
Old 09-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

Great point huntingson, and again, that was an awesome bou!