Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Viper Sights???

Old 09-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Viper Sights???

I'm thinking about going back to a multiple pin set up and I'm trying to decide on which sight to buy. Somebody tell me something about the Viper Sight.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Viper Sights???

I got one and love it. I also have a sword accu-site that is also very nice and less money. Check it out
Old 09-11-2007, 09:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=1577393&mpage=1

There's a link to the review I did when I researched sights. Best sight on the market as far as I'm concerned and I researched them. Less expensive the the Spott Hoggs and better built, bright pins then most if not all the sights on the market. Great product and great service thus far.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

There's a link to the review I did when I researched sights. Best sight on the market as far as I'm concerned and I researched them. Less expensive the the Spott Hoggs and better built, bright pins then most if not all the sights on the market. Great product and great service thus far.
And he's had one for a while and still loves it. That's saying something![8D]
Old 09-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

As a Spot Hogg owner you now have my attention. I may have to check out one of the Viper sights on my next bow purchase.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

Rob hooked me up with one of the vipers!!!

When we meet he gets a hug, best site to date for me. I have owned a pile of them

Old 09-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Germ

Rob hooked me up with one of the vipers!!!

When we meet he gets a hug, best site to date for me. I have owned a pile of them

Thanks Germ, I'll take it.

Jeff just called me tonight after his evening hunt. I hadn't said anything about sights and suddenly he mentioned the only reason he got down was because he knew at what point he no longer could see what the deer were but he said his pins were as bright as ever on his Viper sight. Brightest he's seen and he had a Spott Hogg.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:59 AM
Spike

I have been shooting one for about 4 months now. However, last night the red optic came off of my pin. Does anyone know if you can replace just the fiber optic or do I need to purchase a whole new sight?
Old 09-12-2007, 06:04 AM
Dominant Buck

Pa....you can, indeed, replace only a single fiber.

Rob's correct. Like a dummy....I left the house without my field glasses (I know). The only reason I got down was because it would have been impossible for me to distinguish a BB from a doe wit the naked eye. My sight had plenty of light.

I had the SH Hunter hogg it......and even after a Fitz fiber upgrade.....it didn't holda candle to my Viper.

It's the best, most durable sight I've seen in my 3 years bowhunting.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:43 AM
Spike

I had the optic come off of my sight. I called Viper customer service and they are sending me some optics free of charge. The customer service rep advised me on how to make the quick fix till they arrive in the mail. I give Viper customer service an A+

Quick Reply: Viper Sights???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.