Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pa. archery hunters...you ready? >

Pa. archery hunters...you ready?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pa. archery hunters...you ready?

Old 09-12-2007, 11:58 AM

Default RE: Pa. archery hunters...you ready?

I am pretty much ready except i am still waiting on a millenium treestand that I ordered. The only other thing I have to do is wash and store the clothes.

Rob I really hope everything goes well with the healing process, and hope you make it in for first day.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm fairly ready. My usual spots are set up, but I just recently acquired a new property and I'm waiting on final details on two others. I just got done scouting the one and have some work to do. I'll probably use the early doe season for some in season scouting on those.

I've already been out in NJ, but the deer are still on the soybeans on another property. It's that time of year.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: twildasin

to continue I am healing from shoulder surgery lowered my bow to 50 pounds and can finally shoot but not for long. Im hoping to make it the 1st day. I got some nice buck Im ready to hunt!! Other than that my stands are in year around and i got lots of pictures of them im pumped!

I'm in the same position with my shoulder and not pulling a lot back, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Just waiting for my broadheads to get in!
Old 09-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Typical Buck

17 more days. The weather outside today definitely reminded me that fall is around the corner. Even the air smells different.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: snake123

17 more days. The weather outside today definitely reminded me that fall is around the corner. Even the air smells different.
Yes, I love this weather. I honestly hope we've seen the last of the heat and humidity. But as my luck would have it I'm sure I'll be sitting in my stand sometime in October sweating like crazy.

I'll be heading out on Saturday for the early antlerless season here in WMU 2B.