Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

One more week!

Old 09-09-2007, 07:36 PM

Default One more week!

Opening day in Missouri is saturday and according to weather.com it is supposed to be a high of 69 with a low of 50, and about the same on sunday. With this weather the deer should be on the move. I cant wait! Low of 45 friday night. It might be a bit chilly on Saturday morning. I hope the forecast stays close to these conditions. Should be a good weekend.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:48 PM

Default RE: One more week!

Oh my lord.....Are you serious?????? Man alive, I just might sit dark to dark on opening day....
Old 09-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I will be happy no matter how cold it gets....sick and tired of high humidty and sweating! [&:]

At least we finally got some nice rain and the food plots are growing nicely...even broadcasted some turnip seeds where they done some logging and it is coming up along side the woods and down the pathes where they dragged the logs out...right beside my climbing stand!

Good Luck Hunting this coming weekend MoMighty!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

All you Mo's have a great day.....update us that can't.!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:54 PM

Yup. dead serious. I hope it stays like that cuz I dont want to be sweatin my butt off like I have in years past. Man I cant wait!

Thanks Rob! I'll be sure to post soon as i get home sunday night. Hopefully I'll be posting some pics!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've got 2 weeks, I'm really hoping we get some rain this week.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man, i cant freakin wait. I was scouting tonight and was glassing a field and saw two big boys walk right by my stand where i took that buck early season last year! I got some hard-horned pics of the ribcage buck as well...hes a stud
Old 09-09-2007, 08:01 PM

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Man, i cant freakin wait. I was scouting tonight and was glassing a field and saw two big boys walk right by my stand where i took that buck early season last year! I got some hard-horned pics of the ribcage buck as well...hes a stud
Yea I saw some of the pics of him. I like the name. I hope you can get a crack at him this year. Good luck! Any word when your dvd is comming out?
Old 09-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

I agree Michael, when you say Ribcage, we know what buck you mean. I want to know his official score...hear me?
Old 09-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

OOOOOH YEEEEAAAAH, I saw that long range forcast too. I sure hope they get one right, for a change. That would be perfect timing for the opener.

Come on SATURDAY. Can't wait, it is gonna be a loooong week at work.[:@]

Quick Reply: One more week!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.