Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

One more week!

Old 09-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: One more week!

I hear you MoMighty....I went out today to check my food plots and just about melted away from the humidity!At least we've had several nice rains over the past week so the fields are greening up and the deer have been moving a lot around here.I'll still take my ThermaCell with me when I hunt this weekend in case the mosquito's and bugsare still out.....I'm glad to hear we're getting colder weather here in MO...feels more like hunting when it is cold!
Old 09-09-2007, 08:07 PM

Man, I can't believe how this story is coming together. The Lord is putting this fall together in a way I've never seen. First, through several people's stories, and giving me a new job, he shows me this piece of property along the river bottom.....It has only one real huntable wind direction........North. What's supposed to happen Saturday? Cold front on Friday, high pressure on saturday w/ a NORTH wind......

I'm simply humbled by how this is being put together......Thank you Lord....
Old 09-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Michael lets see some hard horned ribcage buck pics.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Dominant Buck

Good luck all you MO's.

"Ribcage"? Wish I'd thought of that!.....lol
Old 09-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good Luck this weekend MoBowHuntr.......your hunting a great looking site by that River!
Old 09-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im stuck working the opening weekend and have to wait till Monday and Tuesday. I hope the weather cooperates for those days too. Ive been dying to sit in my stand.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I agree Michael, when you say Ribcage, we know what buck you mean. I want to know his official score...hear me?
I hear you! He might be huntable opening day too if theres a north wind...thats what we need for him!

Heres some hard-horned pics...

Old 09-09-2007, 09:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

And he's showing you his two best sides too. Here's praying for a North wind for bow you and mobow.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pray for a North wind on September 16th. Im running the camera for Shawn on opening day! We each have a equal chance of taking him, i just hope one of us does early season!
Old 09-10-2007, 03:45 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb (a pretty sturdy limb by the looks of things) right now and guarantee an entry by the end of the weekend from a MO hunter. Probably gonna be a hunsucker giant though.[:@] Good luck guys.

Quick Reply: One more week!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.