Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What Bow do you Shoot??? >

What Bow do you Shoot???

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Parker
2.20%
Matthews
22.53%
Darton
2.20%
Hoyt
12.64%
Fred Bear
5.49%
High Country
2.75%
PSE
9.89%
Alpine
1.10%
Red Head
0%
Browning
1.10%
Bowtech
32.97%
Oneida
0.55%
McPhearson
1.10%
Jennings
1.10%
Recurve
1.10%
Longbow
0.55%
Ross
2.75%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

What Bow do you Shoot???

Old 09-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What Bow do you Shoot???

Tally one more for Bowtech!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

BigJ I was shooting it decent. And yes they are shipping left handed Cardiacs as we speak, but there exact words were, "We are going to get out the "regular" orders before promotional type bows are sent out." So that is what I was left with. The thing that hung me up on the 337 was that I started shoot a backtension release and a T-Handle release. As some of you know, single cam back walls are generally spongy, the 337 is no exception. When I was pulling into the back wall to shoot I wasn't getting a "consistant" shot every time. The Cardiac however, has a stiffer wall. We have a right handed one at the shop and the ONLY thing I could find I didn't like about that bow was that it was pretty TOP heavy. I shot it, backwards, and it was completely dead and the shot and is VERY quiet.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:07 PM
Host of Hosts

Bowtech Gaurdian

Hoyt Vectrix
Old 09-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

BigJ I was shooting it decent. And yes they are shipping left handed Cardiacs as we speak, but there exact words were, "We are going to get out the "regular" orders before promotional type bows are sent out." So that is what I was left with. The thing that hung me up on the 337 was that I started shoot a backtension release and a T-Handle release. As some of you know, single cam back walls are generally spongy, the 337 is no exception. When I was pulling into the back wall to shoot I wasn't getting a "consistant" shot every time. The Cardiac however, has a stiffer wall. We have a right handed one at the shop and the ONLY thing I could find I didn't like about that bow was that it was pretty TOP heavy. I shot it, backwards, and it was completely dead and the shot and is VERY quiet.
Hmmmm......ok.

It would seem to me that"regular orders" should have been filled far before now. I'm not saying they didn't tell you that, they probably did, I'm just wondering if that is indeed the case.

I hope it's true what they told you and you getthe Cardiac soon.Keep us posted on how it turns out.

Congrats on the new Hoyt, it's a good looking bow........for a hybrid cam.[8D]
Old 09-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Spike

Mathew's Drenalin for me.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Typical Buck

[/align]My bow must be a real P.O.S.. It's not even on the list. That being the case, I'm not telling what bow I shoot. You'll just make fun of me. lol
Old 09-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Fork Horn

Parker for me, love my parker.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BigJ12

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

Hmmmm......ok.

It would seem to me that"regular orders" should have been filled far before now. I'm not saying they didn't tell you that, they probably did, I'm just wondering if that is indeed the case.

I hope it's true what they told you and you getthe Cardiac soon.Keep us posted on how it turns out.

Congrats on the new Hoyt, it's a good looking bow........for a hybrid cam.[8D]
There is "regular" people still waiting for LH Cardiacs. I keep in touch with a bunch of Ross shooters over on the Ross site.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll give you 3 guesses!
Old 09-11-2007, 06:36 PM

EXCALIBUR
You didn't have crossbows in the poll.
Can't pull my Jennings well anymore!
Eric Stacy AKA: DeerDope

Quick Reply: What Bow do you Shoot???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.