Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What does it take to become Prostaff >

What does it take to become Prostaff

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What does it take to become Prostaff

Old 08-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What does it take to become Prostaff

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Who needs a contract, when you got a free hat, or a signature line to work with??? Like.. Duh.
The contract is what differentiates between being a "supporter" and "pro staff." A person can support, and even advertise a product, w/out being a staff member. There are several different staff positions.....Pro staff, shooting staff and hunting staff are the 3 I can think of. The contract is what "allows" someone to declare themselves a staff member of a certain company.

I think a paycheck would indicate if someone was a staff member of a certain company!
Old 08-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Zdeerslayer

ORIGINAL: BowHuntingFool

Zdeerslayer, don't sign anything until you have an agent/manager!! I'll make sure you have enough $$$$$$$$,000,000 on the end of that check.... for a mere 15% of your total earnings! Your about to become a star!
Your in... But I'll need a website, my own clothing line, my own camo brand, my own bow company, my own show/video, and my very own minions, which will take care of any of the competition [8D].

The best I can do is get you a signature line with the prostaff title and a production company title!?? How about Zdeerslayerprostaffproductions.com???? So what do ya think! The .com part is the key!
Old 08-29-2007, 11:47 AM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

ORIGINAL: quiksilver

Who needs a contract, when you got a free hat, or a signature line to work with??? Like.. Duh.
The contract is what differentiates between being a "supporter" and "pro staff." A person can support, and even advertise a product, w/out being a staff member. There are several different staff positions.....Pro staff, shooting staff and hunting staff are the 3 I can think of. The contract is what "allows" someone to declare themselves a staff member of a certain company.

I think a paycheck would indicate if someone was a staff member of a certain company!
That would make you an employee.....
Old 08-29-2007, 11:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Zdeerslayer

Zdeerslayer, don't sign anything until you have an agent/manager!! I'll make sure you have enough $$$$$$$$,000,000 on the end of that check.... for a mere 15% of your total earnings! Your about to become a star!
Your in... But I'll need a website, my own clothing line, my own camo brand, my own bow company, my own show/video, and my very own minions, which will take care of any of the competition [8D].

The best I can do is get you a signature line with the prostaff title and a production company title!?? How about Zdeerslayerprostaffproductions.com???? So what do ya think! The .com part is the key!
I wanna play. Can I be a Pro-Staffer,

Please?Please?Please?Please?Please?Please?Please?; )
Old 08-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lets see a couple of the biggest Pro-staffer bucks from some pro staffers on here. I just want to see if the title matches the produce.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

Lets see a couple of the biggest Pro-staffer bucks from some pro staffers on here. I just want to see if the title matches the produce.
MOWTOWN, im sure youve seen pictures of most of mine...
Old 08-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

River Valley Game Calls

Called these two in for this husband and wife team.

Killed on video for RVGC VOL IV of the Headhunters series.

Also killed and featured on the Headhunters series vol IV

Another happy "client".

I get to take one for myself:

Called this one in for a television show, shown here is the host:

Another one for myelf...every now and again I'm not calling for someone else.

Well anyway, I could clutter up the page with turkeys and clients but I think you get the picture. [8D]

Time away from family either traveling for the company or hunts either in front of the camera or behind the camera.

Spending your own money to support the company either in gas, licenses, time away from work, lunches etc getting to shows, hunts, shops, vendors etc...

Earning Pro Staff points for free product, free hunts, etc...

Under Contract

Rep'n the product to shops, vendors.

There's more than putting a little signature in your posts and I sense a lot of jealousy in some of the posts I read. It's not all glory, it's much much more and those that spend time away, money and more understand the sacrifice that is made understand what it takes to be a Pro-Staffer.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm super jealous. How bout them biggest buck pics. Not turkeys, they are fun to hunt but my daughters call in their own turkeys.
Old 08-29-2007, 01:54 PM

ORIGINAL: MOTOWNHONKEY

I'm super jealous. How bout them biggest buck pics. Not turkeys, they are fun to hunt but my daughters call in their own turkeys.
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 08-29-2007, 01:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Germ Pro Staff, UP Monarchs Series (Make sure you can see antler)

Ok Motown beat these

That is what I thought, Mr. Lonbeard these are Public land bucks[:-]

If you look hard enough at tha last one the right G1 has sticker point(almost)

Quick Reply: What does it take to become Prostaff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.