Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Detachable Quiver

Old 08-25-2007, 12:40 PM

Default RE: Detachable Quiver

Fuse
Old 08-25-2007, 12:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I love the quick dettach of the Fuse series....I have the Fuse Katana.
I agree 100% no doubt in my mind it is my favorite quiver ive ever owned, Worth the money IMO.
Ryan.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just bough a Treelimb Productsbrand quiver and it's pretty nice. Has a loop on the top of the quiver that can be hung on a branch or the hanger that comes with it.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've got an extra Trophy Ridge "Ridge Hunter" detachable that I'd sell someone for only $30. I think they sell for around $70 or $80. Another awesome detachable is the FUSE. Good luck and good shootin'
Old 08-26-2007, 04:42 AM

ORIGINAL: bhunter50

i know you didn't say anything about not having a quiver on your bow, but ever since i started using a cat quiver from rancho safari i havent even considered a quiver on my bow, it makes the bow so much lighter and compact. my arrows are hanging behind me on the tree and away from me. just an idea, good luck!
My thoughts exactly.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I use the Alpine soft lok,it works great, nice and quiet!
Old 08-26-2007, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've seen too many so called "professional" hunters on T.V. fumbling all over the place trying to get another arrow from their "detached quiver". Not to mention making noise and wasting timeand losing a second chance because they've spooked everything around them. IMHO, it's a bad habit to get into by not hunting and shooting with a full quiver attached.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Geronimo

I've seen too many so called "professional" hunters on T.V. fumbling all over the place trying to get another arrow from their "detached quiver". Not to mention making noise and wasting timeand losing a second chance because they've spooked everything around them. IMHO, it's a bad habit to get into by not hunting and shooting with a full quiver attached.
I have actually been able to nock a second arrow a few times out of dozens of bow kills and I have always had my quiver off and never had any problems getting another arrow on quickly and quietly.If Imake my firstshot countI dont need a secondarrow : )
I guess its all howindividuals handle things under pressure in getting that second arrow nocked. Either way you will cause some kind movemet and some noise IMO.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:02 PM

Kwikee
Old 08-26-2007, 04:23 PM

I the Alpine Bearclaw for 23.00 and ilike it alot very sturdy and quiet. For the $ it is a deal.

Quick Reply: Detachable Quiver

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.