Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Block 4x4

Old 08-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Block 4x4

OK lemme hear a little feed back before i go get a pro 4x4.... Are they worth the million bucks they charge for these bad boys?

Lemme know what you all think please.
Ryan.

Old 08-23-2007, 09:13 PM

Default RE: Block 4x4

Not really...If I could do it over again, I'd get one of the morrell bag targets. It's fine for field points I guess, but dont shoot a lot of broadheads inot it or it will get tore up pretty fast. Your better off spending about the same money and getting a Yellow jacket broadhead target and one of their bag targets.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:15 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

Not really...If I could do it over again, I'd get one of the morrell bag targets. It's fine for field points I guess, but dont shoot a lot of broadheads inot it or it will get tore up pretty fast. Your better off spending about the same money and getting a Yellow jacket broadhead target and one of their bag targets.
X2
Old 08-23-2007, 09:16 PM

Yes and no.

They are an excellent target for shooting both broadheads and field points into - no question, howver; any time you shoot broadheads into any target it will decrease its life. What is going to determine the length of time you'll be able to use it is how frequently you shoot broadheads into it.

We put well over 500 shots into my Block 4x4 last weekend (four of us shooting a mixture of broadheads and field points) and it is definitely showing signs of abuse. We're heading out again tomorrow and will probably put another 300+ (two of us) into it. I don't expect it to hold up past this hunting season.

The ability to roate the target and shoot at four different sides is definitely a plus. Its an excellent target if you're looking for a multi-purpose target.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:20 PM

The ability to roate the target and shoot at four different sides is definitely a plus. Its an excellent target if you're looking for a multi-purpose target.
I'm at the point where I have to shoot at a specific corner on a specific side because on the opposite side all the foam is gone and the arrows just blow through the layered foam. I guess it's time for a new target. I'm just trying to nurse it through a few more monthes.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:21 PM

ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

I'm at the point where I have to shoot at a specific corner on a specific side because on the opposite side all the foam is gone and the arrows just blow through the layered foam. I guess it's time for a new target. I'm just trying to nurse it through a few more monthes.
I hear that.

Mine has turned into a two sided target. I've got the side with round spots and then one of the vital sides. The other two sides look like a grapefruit blew through them.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:56 PM

i got one and love i will buy it again and again every season.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Fork Horn

I got the cabella's brand of the block and its just as goodas the old block and for less $$ . I would like to know about that Rinehart 18 in 1 target, anybody got one?
Old 08-24-2007, 11:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

So what do you guys think i should do i dont really shoot a lot of broadheads... accully i rarley shoot broadheads, for just pure practice tip shooting do you think its worth the money??
Ryan.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:29 AM

yeah it is here is a pic

Quick Reply: Block 4x4

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.