Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Release.

Old 08-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Release.

So.... How many of you guys sit in your treestand and open and close your release countless times?? i know ive sat for hours and clicked it open, close open, close, open closed..... yeah just wondering if im all alone on that one haha
Ryan.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:57 PM

Default RE: Release.

mine does not not stay open so mabey i will i dont know never huntined with a bow yet.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nope!
Old 08-22-2007, 10:03 PM

ur not wierd if this thread is full of no's
Old 08-22-2007, 10:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I do it too!

Some time there just isnt anything else to do....................i was so bored once i found my self putting it in my mouth and clicking it with my tounge.

your defenitely NOT the only wierd one........................
Old 08-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Fork Horn

i do it but quietly i pinch the jaws and let the trigger fall and then hit it open but catch it with my fingers. my release can be pulled or let go to fire so im able to be quiet like this but i used to just click it until i realized i was making noise.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:16 PM

Guys,
next time your with the wife in the check out line at wal-mart look around. they have this little hand held game there. I dont remember how much but they allways dont cost more than $10. they have just about any kind of game, checkers, backgamon, jade, chess just to name a few.
They have mute buttons and are really small and easy to carry. im talkin runs long time on just a watch battery. Im stocking up on them for hunting season, just cant seem to find a backgamon game.
I allways hear whats going on in the woods long before I see any thing. give em a try. it must work that reall tree wadell guy has one all the time on his show!! (kidding kidding, they are nice though)
Old 08-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Fork Horn

I do it constantly. I have a hook type release. I put my thumb on the hook and test the pressure it takes to release. It makes zero noise and it has definitely become a habit.
Old 08-22-2007, 11:27 PM

Yeah man i always do that... you gotta be entertained somehow.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:33 AM
Typical Buck

i do the same thing too.

Quick Reply: Release.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.