Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Update, short season: >

Update, short season:

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Update, short season:

Old 08-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Update, short season:

Rob,
Maybe you could have your cast dipped to match your favorite camo pattern.

Seriously, I hope you recover soon.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Rob,

Keep it up man. There are a lot of people around here making homeade camo , so you should
give that a shot with the cast to pass the time.

It's been nice having you posting, but I'm sure there are about a thousand other places you would rather
be than in front of your computer.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to hear your recovery is going well. Imay be up Sat. for a shot at you on your backyard course.....I might even bring a friend just to kick you when your down, I mean what else are friends for?
Old 08-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good to see you keeping a positive attitude Rob. Glad things are moving along well. When something bad happens I always remember things could always be worse. I'll come up there and rig a motorized pulley up in your tree stand for ya if I have to.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

That'd be great tkycaller (Wags), it's suppose to be nice and I have all day. The only thing, you guys will have to retrieve the arrows for me. Might as well take advantage, I am undefeated.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not for long!!!HA HA HA
Old 08-22-2007, 07:40 PM

Hey glad to hear the news. Here is a word of advice to evry1. Dont be carefuller around hunting season. it will make u very nervous and miserable not having fun. For example im not going to try less in football because i might get hurt. Injurys happen. Now there is an excetion like if u have outfitter paid off and did not hunt it yet and its non refundable.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Rob, hope everything goes well. like the others say, if ya listen to the doc, and quit shootin off yer crutches, you just might heal up a bit quicker

i couldnt imagine being down for that much of the season..atleast youll still likely get the best part...
Old 08-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

Germ, thank you and yes, the nursed shaved my leg, she offered the second one up for free and I said no thank you.

outdoormafiaKP, thanks and see above, my other leg is quite hairy.

Chris H, thanks, I know I'll miss the begining of the season and I know me, I'll be in a tree somewhere come the two weeks of Nov.

MO Bowhunter, thanks and uh, thanks.

jmbuckhunter, thanks, I'm hoping to have the same results as Gr8....I really do, he's ahead of the curve.

manuman, I know, I know...I'm racking my brain for the best blind setup....

greenboy, thanks and it's all a possibility, like I mentioned above, I know me.

Sliverflicker, yupper, the doc has no sense of humor but I trust him to know his stuff.

buck master 101 thanks dude, I know not to get it wet, didn't even think or know about a smell. I asked my wife for a cloths hanger, she denied my request. I have several itches now......hhmmmff.

LittleChief, I visited a good friend of mine that was in the hospital, he's also a very accomplished artist here and specializes in wildlife. He said he'd paint it whatever camo I wanted. I thought that would be awesome....and thanks.

LebeauHunter, thanks and your right, very right but I'll tell you, I don't know how I would keep ahead of the contest if I was healthy, I mean I don't think I've ever had so many PMs...it's all good though.

Diesel77, thanks and I'm trying. I know things could be worse, for instance, if this happened a month from now. At least at this time I'll get out, in prime time. I appreciate the offer to man. lol

tkycaller, bring it on, and how embarrassing when this crip kicks your arse, I have a new target too. Kurt's coming up Friday to help me set it up and get his arse whooped in shooting too.

BowhunterJim, thanks and great advice, be careful out there prior to hunting season. I should have known better than to jog down my porch and leap off like that.....lmao.

mauser06, thanks captn....I'll be shooting Friday and now it sounds like Saturday....it's all good.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:43 PM
Typical Buck

Good to see things moving along Rob. Whatever you do don't push your therapy or limits set by your doc. Worst case scenario is you loose some time in the woods, but it beats the alternatives of things never being right again. I'm sure the wifey is keeping ya on a pretty tight leash anyway...lol

Quick Reply: Update, short season:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.