Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ASAT Camo in REAL WORLD use? >

ASAT Camo in REAL WORLD use?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

ASAT Camo in REAL WORLD use?

Old 08-20-2007, 03:32 PM

Default ASAT Camo in REAL WORLD use?

Okay, so the search function does NOT work for me...not sure why but always gives me an error that there are no results.

Anyway, I was considering the Predator clothing but here in FL the temps are in the 80-100 degree mark and hunting is beginning next month and they do not offer a light weight Fall Grey or Spring Green suit so I was forced to look elsewhere.

I found the ASAT camo and I can't believe how ugly it is but I can't believe how well it blends. I hunt in Florida and the leaves rarely fall and stays mostly green. The area I am hunting has a lot of oak trees with little green vegetation where I sit (18' in the air). The ASAT looks like it would blend well with the tree and with any foliage cover I may have from a deer's view.

Does anyone have any pictures of themselves in a tree stand, approximately 15-20' in the air with a similar background?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-20-2007, 05:15 PM

Default RE: ASAT Camo in REAL WORLD use?

http://hometown.aol.com/Buckeyebowman/
Old 08-20-2007, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

I know you've asked me a lot of questions about Predator, and given your circumstances of being forced to hunt in such extreme temps, I think the ASAT is a very good way to go. I've got some buddies who'll just wear gym shorts and a t-shirt underneath the ASAT leafy wear when it's as warm as you described.

That's a very good link Donnie referred you to as well for some non-promo pics.

You can PM Buckeyebuckhntr on here (run through the member list real quick and you'll find him no problem; it's a link at the top of the page) for some very good pricing on ASAT.
Old 08-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

I have those too

Old 08-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Dominant Buck

I've got some buddies who'll just wear gym shorts and a t-shirt underneath the ASAT leafy wear when it's as warm as you described.
You know someone else, too.

Me. Oh Scott.......Where's my stuff?
Old 08-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I know the owner and founder of ASAT Camo..Rob Smollok....he guarntees that it will work.Try it out and see what you think!
Old 08-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Fork Horn

Last year I hunted with some fellows who were ASAT fans.

After a week of watching these guys melt into whatever background they decided to hunt, I became a believer.

I looked @ my Camo, a Hodge poge of shirts, bibs, BDU’s, none of which matched and decided to streamline my stuff.

Rather than buy all new light weight, middle weight, fleece and what ever

I got 2 leafy suits, one for 40 degrees plus.

One, one size larger that I could put a snowmobile suit under if necessary.

This streamlined my whole deal, saved a bunch of money and this Camo works everywhere I hunt.

For Florida hunting this stuff is perfect Camo, Light weight cool and blends in with anything.

Somewhere I have some photos of ASAT in the Piney woods -GREAT-.

It is also going to work for me in IL, TX, and AL.

The founder of ASAT Camo..Rob Smollok is way cool, a regular guy, a hunter and a fair buisness man.

The ASAT works well enough to have a money back guarantee!

If you have not been around it much – You just have to believe, it will not let you down.

Good luck !
Old 08-20-2007, 07:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Chasebaker

I know the owner and founder of ASAT Camo..Rob Smollok....he guarntees that it will work.Try it out and see what you think!
Rob Smollack is NOT the founder of ASAT. Jim and Gary Barnhart invented ASAT and sold/ran it for over 10 years. Chuck Pensyl who now invented Enigma ran with the company for quite sometime until he had Rob Smollack invest and then Rob Smollack acquired the company. Nuff said.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: cptleo1

The founder of ASAT Camo..Rob Smollok

See my above post.....I don't know where you guys are getting your information but you misinformed.
Old 08-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

ASAT 3D Leafy wear will work perfect for you in all aspect of Florida hunting. You'll make the right choice by purchasing it from buckeyebuckhntr.

Quick Reply: ASAT Camo in REAL WORLD use?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.