Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 #@*&#* Trail Camera >

#@*&#* Trail Camera

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

#@*&#* Trail Camera

Old 08-18-2007, 09:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default #@*&#* Trail Camera

I went to take a trail camera down this afternoon.I just knew I would have bears on it.I hike in quite a ways up a mountain to get it.I see a lone bear on the way,I watch the bear for 10 minutes at one point I am within 30 yards,the bear never see's me and worksit's way away from me.I go on without disturbing it.
Get to the trail cam,it's ripped from it's strap and being held to the tree by my chain lock.Bears,camera's fine,there are six pictures on it after being out for three weeks not very many,but I can't wait to see the bear or bears that I know are on it.I pop the memory card and slip it into a digital camera I brought to view the pictures,I get an error file reading.
Log story short,my inexperience with a stealth cam,I didn't realize you have to view the pictures on the inside of the trail cam or use a card reader to transfer them to a computer,I ended up deleted all the error file screens and lose all the pictures.
I was not happy,my own ignorance,with my other trail cam I can view the memory card with my digital camera.I didn't get to see what took down my trail cam.
Old 08-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: #@*&#* Trail Camera

LOL, we live, we learn, still a very cool experience with the bear itself. Next time.