Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Another good deal... >

Another good deal...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Another good deal...

Old 08-16-2007, 05:34 AM

Default Another good deal...

I saw some Under Armour like long sleeve shirts at Wal Mart in the new Realtree, and they looked like they would last and teh camo didn't look like it would fade, primarily because of teh material. Their cost was only 19.23! The real UA is about 60.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Another good deal...

I have been planning on picking up some Under Armour hunting gear. I may have to check my store but I doubt they carry any.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:05 AM

Was it in the sporting goods section or men's clothing section? All the Walmarts around here suck, they hardly carry any hunting gear.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:50 AM

It was in the hunting section at my Wal Mart. I live in Ellijay. It seems as if some of teh more rural stores carry more hunting stuff.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:34 AM

they have it online- http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=5573942
brand name "talent hardwood. .....
Old 08-16-2007, 12:18 PM
Fork Horn

It seems about everybody is carrying some sort of knock off of underarmor now.. I was at kohls last week and bought some that reebok makes now it is the underware.. I fish bass tourneys and sometimes it's into the 100s and this works pretty well.. I would imagine that most of the off brands are just as good as the original...
Old 08-16-2007, 01:38 PM

yeah knock off is the way to go there. real UA is 50-60 per item. walmart carries a good brand.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

I checked the Walmart by my house at lunch and they didn't have anything. I will have to check the store this weekend when I head up to Wisconsin.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is a good deal.
Question, are the ones you bought loose fitting or more tight fit?
Just want to know what size I should get if I order some.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:06 PM

My buddy used to wear an Under Armour shirt at football games and he accidentally left it at my house. I used it hunting warmer weather. Do not I repeat do not, wear this and then put on a coat that has a slick lining in it. I zipped and wizzed and made all kinds of noise when Imoved that one morning, because nothing grabbed between the two slick materials. Plus I froze my juevos off because it rained.......alot. I do like the new shirts that wick away sweat and help with scent control from Mossy Oak my cousin gave me one last time we went hunting. Love it. I think they are around 25 to 30 greenbacks though.

Quick Reply: Another good deal...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.