Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pic of 60yrd. Group!! >

Pic of 60yrd. Group!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pic of 60yrd. Group!!

Old 08-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pic of 60yrd. Group!!

thats good shootin prolly luck
Old 08-18-2007, 12:01 PM
Dominant Buck

Awsome.

Hey, does that "great stuff" foam work well in repairing your 3d. Ive got one that the vitals are good, but ive shoot out the bottom of the deer.

I love all the nit picking. lol. I shot at 60 yards all the time. Nothing better for practicing good form. You have to keep good form to hold good groups at a distance.
Old 08-18-2007, 12:07 PM

All I can say is awesome group man! I hope I get to be as good as you one of these days. But I have only had my bow for a month and a half now so hopefully with enough practice I will be able to even hit the target at 60yds
There is more bull !@#$ on these forums than any other place in the world... You guys make me laugh...

He's full of it... And I think it's a shame that people are that gullible
I think the only BS is everything you can utter Longbeard. There's no point to even lie about something like this. Getting a good group with a bow of any kindis satisfactory enough. Nobody needs to say hey thats an awesome shot or wow. So you might as well stop wasting posts and go to a forum where everyone rides unicorns and swears by the bible. And take your 99% BS with you please and THANKS[:@]!

Once again awesome shot and good luck to you this season!
Old 08-18-2007, 12:15 PM

i believe ya...dont worry about longbeard...if he didnt believe you he should have kept it to himself and saved us all alot of agony
Old 08-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN ARCHER

MY QUESTION IS WITH A TARGET LIKE THAT WHAT WAS HE
ACTUALLY SHOOTING AT THAT 8 INCH YELLOW SMUDGE.
I call, BS. Did you try it again?
Old 08-18-2007, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Sportsfann

ORIGINAL: MN ARCHER

MY QUESTION IS WITH A TARGET LIKE THAT WHAT WAS HE
ACTUALLY SHOOTING AT THAT 8 INCH YELLOW SMUDGE.
I call, BS. Did you try it again?
well if you read through this thread you can see i stated it was luck several times... could not do it again.
Old 08-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I used to shoot 60yrds alot and have had 2 arrows touching that close. So it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he had a third do it to.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Dominant Buck

I'm quite surprised.

I shot today with this young man.....and I can tell you this.....he has no reason to lie to you....ESPECIALLY when he admits, up front, that it was a spot he wasn't shooting at (where the arrows wound up).

I found out last night this kid's got a heart of gold. I'm not one to publicly air PM's.....but I hope he forgives me for this once. Bunch of guys talking last night behnd the scenes about helping out a fellow bowhunter. Bow Hunter 101 is a NINETEEN yr old young man....a working man....starting out in life. He PM'd me and asked me......to let him know if he could help out financially with our "brother".

You think that didn't humble me? I still am......

Aaron's a fine young man.....didn't say ANYTHING to any of you.....other than....I missed three times in the same spot from 60 yds. "Pretty neat, huh?"

I'm surprised at a few of you, really.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I'm surprised at a few of you, really.
Unfortunately I am not surprised. One thing I have noticed in my 50 yrs is that the very weak men will try to tear down others to make themselves feel strong. Too bad for them that the others see them for what the are, weak men, so their tactic of destroying others to feel strong only fools them. But then, we knew all along that they are foolish, weak men .

Good shooting Aaron and, even if they hit where you weren't aiming, at least your form was consistant and that is what we need, consistant form shot after shot.
Old 08-18-2007, 06:17 PM

I dont have a dog in this fight but I do know that if Iwas gonna shoot a group at 10 or 20 yds and claim I did it at 60, I would have put em in the vitals area on the target. Its not like their are a dozen arrows stuck in that thing, Ive witnessed many crazier and far more unlikely things in my time on earth so far , this one doesnt seem very unreasonable to me at all.

Quick Reply: Pic of 60yrd. Group!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.