Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Maybe I'm getting too old... >

Maybe I'm getting too old...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Maybe I'm getting too old...

Old 08-14-2007, 11:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Maybe I'm getting too old...

ORIGINAL: Arthur P

Misspelled words are one thing. I can handle that because it's pretty easy to know what they're saying. What I can't handle is total disregard of all rules of grammar, no paragraph breaks, no punctuation, random capitalization, if any...

I figure if it's important enough to write, then it's important enough to make it readable, at the very least. If it's not readable, then it obviously wasn't worth writing. So it's certainly not worth wasting my time trying to decypher the gibberish.

When I come to one of those posts, I simply ignore it and go on.

It does give me reason to pause and consider the current efficacy of our public education system though. [:-]

Oddly enough, "jabberwocky" by ee cummings is one of my favorite poems.
Amen A P and just to follow the code, it's efficiency... [8D]
Old 08-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Uh, no... It's efficacy. Look it up. They even gots online dictionaries now.[8D]
Old 08-14-2007, 11:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter4life

sorry i guess that should have been a YOUR in my above post i apoligize for those who cant figure that out

LOL, I know I'm having too much fun now.....I apologize! [8D]
Nontypical Buck

ollar for every guy on hear that says that... Why cant you private property hunters ever just say it one time... Come on dude "t
ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

What is so sick about it... I cant help the fact that most of your private property hunters have it easier than us public land hunters... It is what it is dude... What kind of property do you hunt... Let me guess. You hunt both and the hunting on you public land is better than the privateI wish I had a dollar for every guy on hear that says that... Why cant you private property hunters ever just say it one time... Come on dude "the truth will set you free"

I know what it is... After saying it you cant look at you trophy wall the same again... Just forget about it man... I wouldn't want you to take it out on your family... Just forget I ever said anything
Actually YES, I do hunt both. But, NO, the private land is much better. If private land is so easy to hunt, why don't you get off the net and go find some. All the time when you post, you turn things around on people and start a private/public debate, as i stated before. Answer a question without adding your input on hunting land, WE KNOW! You hunt PUBLIC land your proud..bla bla bla. You've made your points, especially in the turkey forums, MOVE ON! Sorry for any mistakes that may have occured while typing this post. Good Luck, and Good Huntin'.

Kyle in MN

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter4life

atlasman, thanks for being a teacher and correcting my mistakes, im glad you are perfect,CUZ i sure AINT. if i MISPELL any words this time PLEAZE let me know so i can go back through and edit them out. thank U

p.s. I went ahead and pointed out a few of my mistakes to save you some time so u can work on being perfect

thanks Rob, i dont care about my grammer in this forum cuz im not here to impress anyone

Old 08-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Uh, no... It's efficacy. Look it up. They even gots online dictionaries now.[8D]
uh oh, my apologies AP, two different words and you are 100% correct. Kudo's and I learned another word. Thanks AP.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:26 PM

MaYbE yOu ShOuLd TaKe uP tHe PoSiTiOn Of OnLiNe EdItOr, Rob.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob and Atlas, you guys are crackin me up. I mean, cracking. I think.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

uh oh, my apologies AP, two different words and you are 100% correct. Kudo's and I learned another word. Thanks AP.

There's no ' in kudos

Old 08-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

KO, new i'n tyrd if dis in me pane kilurs s kikin in. nite yawl.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.