Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Camo Choices..

Old 08-12-2007, 05:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default Camo Choices..

I was at Wal-Mart tonight and their camo kind of caught my eye. Has anybody ever used this stuff? Seems like a pretty open pattern.

My main question though is, if you were to go with Predator Camo, what would you go with as far as what type of pant and jacket for the whole season. I may end up getting the winter stuff later in the year for predator hunting.
Also, Brown Deception of Fall Gray? Gonna be doin stand hunting. But may on the ground a couple times when I take my nephew out to see what he thinks about it. He will be old enough in a couple years here, to be able to pull back a bow good enough to kiill a deer.
Old 08-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Camo Choices..

Max 4 fan here works all the places I hunt.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Sportsfann

Max 4 fan here works all the places I hunt.
I didn't say anything about Max 4 did I?
Old 08-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Fork Horn

I went out last year and bought all my camo from wall mart, and it faded big time after the 3rd time washing it in a scentcycle I put it through. maybe I just got the defective tops and pants ?? a few of my friend suse the preditor and swear by it Me Personally I Love the 3D leaf camo, stuff works Great I have gotten with in 15ft of turkeys Stalking on the ground
Old 08-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Typical Buck

a few of my friend suse the predito
ORIGINAL: CTJohnB

it faded big time after the 3rd time washing it in a scentcycle I put it through.
That is kind of what I was wondering, seems that has happened with all the cheap camo that I have bought in the past. Fades very fast. That is why I was wondering about the Predator choices as far as what top and pant to go with.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:14 PM

If you worry about fading, you can soak the garment in hot salty water. It helps set the colors. Cheap dye will still fade more over time.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Typical Buck

Max 4 by Drake or Rut Wear, go ahead a get the cheap sheeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we can listen to you cry when it shrinks, ripps and fades.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Sportsfann

Max 4 by Drake or Rut Wear, go ahead a get the cheap sheeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we can listen to you cry when it shrinks, ripps and fades.
What? You consider Predatory to be "Cheap sheeeet"? or just the wal-mart stuff...I already have waterfowl clothing by the way
Old 08-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Typical Buck

WM crap.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

Ok, I was just wondering what peoples experiences were..

Quick Reply: Camo Choices..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.