Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Favorite Pro Hunter >

Favorite Pro Hunter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Favorite Pro Hunter

Old 08-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Favorite Pro Hunter

I sort of like the term "personality". I do like Ralph and Vickie, Fred Eichler, the Wenzel brothers, Primos, Jay Gregory, Alsheimer, Jim Doughtery and a couple of others. I also sincerely like the serious hunting aspect much better than the "entertainment moments".
Old 08-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I respect Fred Eichler for the way he pursues hunting and for how he respects what we do.
I have to agree havebeen watching theeastmans way.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Which one of you played Lee and which one of you played Tiffany?
Don't hate the attractive blondes.

Life is good life is fine!!!! (But there is no way I'm the chick of the two, Greg has more dress shirts than any male hunter has a right or reason to own)

(AndJason if you make it through this season without getting beat to death with your own dismembered left arm it's gonna be a miracle.Don't you have some trail cams to check? LOL)
Old 08-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

(AndJason if you make it through this season without getting beat to death with your own dismembered left arm it's gonna be a miracle.)
Be sure to post pics
Old 08-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Typical Buck

for their hunting ability and just all around the most skilled the award goes to fred eichler

but for the best looks it goes to tiff[8D]
Old 08-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Typical Buck

I've always enjoyed all thr primos and mossy oak guys.They always seem to me to be a down to earth group of guys who truly enjoy "just" hunting if you know what I mean.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Stickbow26 and WKP_Todd
Old 08-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dan Eberhart (hunting pressured whitetails)and Cameron Haynes (hardcore DIY bowhunting)and I am gonna put my vote in for JOEY ROTT... (our own KSHUNTER) and HIS "RUT JUNKIES"..I feel like Joey is a great guy, humble andworks hard at what he and Jody Hadichech(sp, sorry)and their wives are doing with their business....as far asblue collar, down to earth bowhunters go that are on TV or published or are producing DVDS... These guys are the ones I enjoy and relate too...I see these guys hunting places anyone can hunt.... I respect that..

Guys I get a kick out of and would enjoy meeting .... Cody Robins is my all time favorite...(Jim Shockey's camera man..he is hilarious and a danged good hunter in his own right) Stan Pottscracks me up, I really think he and Brenda are very nice people...Ralph and Vicki seem like very nice folks too. I think Vicki keeps Ralph in line. I like the guys off of Deer and Deer Hunting too. They really bring solid/practical information to the everyday hunter. Info we can apply to what most of us are seeing while hunting whitetails. I use to read alot of Greg Millers stuff growing up on bigwoods whitetails. He knows whitetail bowhunting imo. I'd really like to see Greg do a show on NAW of him going back to his roots and hunting for bigwoods buck versus always hunting the hvy managed areas..

I really enjoy the guys/gals that make it but dont change who they are once they hit the limelight...
Old 08-12-2007, 08:28 PM

(AndJason if you make it through this season without getting beat to death with your own dismembered left arm it's gonna be a miracle.Don't you have some trail cams to check? LOL)
Matt, come on, you don't scare me! How many times do I have to tell you that you don't want 150#'s of raging redneck after you As far as game cameras.... its only fun to check them when you have hopes of actually getting a shooter buck on them

Be sure to post pics
Scott, ooooo Scott... what is your fascination with pictures of me... its kinda getting scary. I know I am a good looking guy but man, this is just getting crazy
Old 08-12-2007, 08:44 PM

I too was going to say WKP Todd and them guys, one of the most honest videos I've seen. Others I like are Jay Gregory, although his latest Whitetail Obsession movie wasn't as good as some previous. Michael Waddell is good. Like Greg Miller a lot, Pat Reeve, and Jim Shockey

Quick Reply: Favorite Pro Hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.