Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Agenda or reason for coming here? >

Agenda or reason for coming here?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Agenda or reason for coming here?

Old 08-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Bartender

Default Agenda or reason for coming here?

I was wondering what drives you ,keeps you coming back to our site?
Our being the outdoors community.
Mine would be to learn more and just hang out and meet more who share the same passion I do.
Do you think some who just try to have the most threads?
Some out of bordom?
Just your thoughts.
I really should be paying attention to the tech thread more that is where I feel a weakness when it comes to archery.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Agenda or reason for coming here?

Because I love the outdoors. I love animals. They taste great. 'Nuff said.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

i came here to learn...now im here to learn, and pass on what i know to others. i dont know everything...but will write a book as i try my best to explain what i DO know...

without this board id honestly not know anything about archery that i DO know now...that IF i even got into it..same with shooting and hunting with a flintlock rifle. i took into both sports without knowing much of anything...and didnt really know anyone that knew much about either as well...sure i know bowhunters and flintlockers...but they arent at the level that i want to be. i want to be top of my game..i want to beable to shoot the cocky guys arrow at the 3D shoot and shut him up quick..i want to tell my buddys to run that pop can as far out in the pasture as they want and nail it with a roundball as we unload our rifles after a days hunt...and thats what i do lol...
Old 08-06-2007, 05:31 PM
Fork Horn

Forums...no matter what they are for...auto, hunting, knives, you name it...are stocked full of information from the "common" guy (or gal) who has the same interest as I do and have been helpful beyond belief. I cant' count how much money I have saved by being a part of the Ford Aerostar forum. I go there and do a search or post a thread asking a question...BOOOM! theres my answer from people with Fords. The same is true here...people with the same interest that I have helping me and others to get the job done the right way. I like this forum because it is very diverse in a lot of hunting areas. I've been to other hunting forums and they are lame.[&o] This forum is very helpful...I only regret[>:] that I was away for the last two years.

Thanks
Reid
Old 08-06-2007, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mainly to learn more about my sport from people who have " been there, done that", and to hear stories andsee some awesome pics. I can't begin to tell you how much more I've learnedsinceI started with HNI just a couple of years ago! Thanks, to everyone out there.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love reading all the different post and helping others out by telling about my Hunting experiences and learning from others who have done so much Big Game Hunting..........Oh yeah and I'm still watching for those Panther Pictures.

This is a great Site with lots of Experienced Hunters and some really interesting information!
Old 08-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Spike

I am new to this forum as a member but I did a fair amount of reading posts before I joined. I have been a member of many other forums, usually for cars or motorcycles. Unlike many of those everyone here wants to learn, and then turn around and teach someone else what they learned. No one tells you to search for old posts when you ask a question thats been answered already. No one flames eachother, unless you say something so dumb you deserve it. and the #1 reason I love this site, people give thier stuff away to people who need it. Every other site the members nickle and dime each other over Parts that have been collecting dust for 2 years. thank you to everyone who has or will help me futher my knowledge.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Fork Horn

I like seeing the deer other hunter's are after.I have learned alot from the hunter's on this site.That keeps me coming back for more info.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am here to hear some different techniques used in other parts of this country, an share stories. I also am occupping my time till the season starts.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:28 PM

I found this site by accident while on another site that had a link to HNI. Was amazed at the number of what appeared to be common Joe's just like me. My first post if I remember right was wanting to know what kind of food plots to plant in Ohio. Then the more you post the more you learn. Since then I found the best bullet combo for my ML thanks to the Black Powder forum. Found the info I needed to learn how to reload center fire. Was a die hard Horton fan until this forum turned me on to a brand I did not even know existed, Excalibur, now I own one of them. My knowledge has increased ten fold since being a member of HNI, and I owe it all to the people on here. When you make post you will always get BS and bad info, but if you get good replies and see what the majority thinks you can take that info and save your self alot of time and money. After time you develop your owntrusted knowledge base and look for certain people to reply to your post for good trusted advice. I also have became great friends with some of the guys in the CB forum, will probably never get to meet them, but would love to share a campfire with them someday!

Quick Reply: Agenda or reason for coming here?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.