Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Rage Broadheads? >

Rage Broadheads?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rage Broadheads?

Old 08-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Rage Broadheads?

My wife and took 2 bear each in Alberta this past May. She shot both of hers with a Rage 2 blade and I shot one with a 2 blade and one with a 3 blade. The results were amazing.All shots were pass throughs(my wife shoots 55 pounds and I was shooting 70) and the entryand exit holes were huge. Until shooting the Rage broadheads, I wouldhave never considered a mechanical for Elk. However, my wife has a Cow Elk Taghere in Arizona in about a month and she is using her 2 blade Rages. I am very hopeful that I get to see their performance on something as large as an elk.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:30 PM

I love them...i just took a spike 11/12/07..and i could fallow the blood trail from my stand
Old 11-15-2007, 01:31 PM

I am not one who changes equipment very easily. When something works, I leave it alone. That being said, in the past two years I have seen some of the most impressive (and graphic) kills ever. With Rage, tracking is almost eliminated. Even a marginal shot has a better chance of getting it done quickly when you use Rage.

I don't work for them, but I really cannot say enough good about them. I filmed two does being shot by a buddy and one went 10 yards and dropped while the other went 30 yards. Both in view. My buck this year went 30 yards and dropped in sight. My moose (cow) went 50 and piled up. My buddies buck went 50 yards and down. I could go on, but you get the point. Shoot the Rage, you won't be dissapointed!
Old 11-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Fork Horn

Rage to me is just another fad that will pass, they advertise to the point of bothersome. And this is coming from a guy that has been shooting a two blade two inch cut Rocky Mountain gator head for about 12 years. I guess Rocky Mountains patent must have ran out with the Gator and Snyper heads and now "Rage" copies them gives them a catchy name and advertises them like nuts. Rocky mountain should invest in a new advertising manager!
Just compare the two, the snypers are simply a better built head and there have been several test to prove that this past year on the net.

Do they work, sure they do but there are several quality heads out there, they just don't put all the money in advertising, they put it in craftsmanship and quality control.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Dominant Buck

Havent used any, but have seen the damage the two blades do. Major holes. Im thinking of using them next season, or later this year on hogs. Ive been impressed. I always go back to muzzy's, after trying something new. I cant wait to see how the rage two blades stack up.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: 5575gb

Rage to me is just another fad that will pass, they advertise to the point of bothersome. And this is coming from a guy that has been shooting a two blade two inch cut Rocky Mountain gator head for about 12 years. I guess Rocky Mountains patent must have ran out with the Gator and Snyper heads and now "Rage" copies them gives them a catchy name and advertises them like nuts. Rocky mountain should invest in a new advertising manager!
Just compare the two, the snypers are simply a better built head and there have been several test to prove that this past year on the net.

Do they work, sure they do but there are several quality heads out there, they just don't put all the money in advertising, they put it in craftsmanship and quality control.
Rocky owns Rage. You might want to recant a little, LOL

Rocky Address
101 Main Street
Superior, Wisconsin 54880

Rage Address
101 Main Street
Superior, Wisconsin 54880

LOL
Old 11-15-2007, 04:02 PM
Fork Horn

What the hell!!I am now Inserting foot in mouth!
Guess they did get a new marketing guy!!

Thanks!
Old 09-21-2008, 05:25 PM

well I justgot the the rage! I haven't shotthem yet, but I've heard great things.I wanted something that i wouldn't have to sight my bow in twice a season for. I shoot field tips most of the year till season starts. I hope they do right
Old 09-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3051397
Old 10-07-2008, 07:00 AM

I shot a nine point on october 4 of this year. I hit it low in the front shoulder and didn't get any vitals. I watched the buck run for about 400 yards then enter a corn field. i waited about 2 hours and went to find it. It ran a total of a mile and a half befor i found it dead in a ditch. The entry hole was so big i could fit my whole hand in it. If i hadn't been using rage broadhead 2 blade i would have never found it.

Quick Reply: Rage Broadheads?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.