Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 top pin ten pin sight??? >

top pin ten pin sight???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

top pin ten pin sight???

Old 07-30-2007, 05:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: top pin ten pin sight???

Well at least you got a sense of humour , i'm no pro and even i know thatyou don't cause unnecessary suffering . Shooting from the distances your thinking of , will not kill and will unnecessarily cause suffering to the animal.

Smell the coffee beans son and wise up .
ORIGINAL: HOGHUNTINGUNLIMITED

No I aint kiddin,but the only thing i,d shoot at that far is a squirrel
Old 07-30-2007, 06:21 AM
Fork Horn

I'm not sure if I could even see a squirrel at 120 yards well enough to be sure it was a squirrel! And plus, that squirrel would have to be still for a long time for that arrow to get to its tiny target that no matter how small of pins you got, the target would be completely covered by the pin.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:28 AM
Dominant Buck

Chris:

If you'll notice....my 120yd pin is .0030. I can place the pin and pick out a tuft of little squirrel fur for an aiming point.......and I usually wait until he throws that front leg forward to assure a clean pass-thru.

After all.....ethics is what it's all about.
Old 07-30-2007, 06:48 AM

hay gmmat can you get me the special edition radar 12.3 mile sight with radar guide rocket "arrows"?
Old 07-30-2007, 06:59 AM
Dominant Buck

Sure, cascade. I even narrowed my peep from a 1/2" to 3/8 to become more precise. I got mine with the extension bar and sight light......in case the sun's already down in the area you're shooting in. That's the reason I set my stands facing west!
Old 07-30-2007, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

We'vw shot that far at targets. Archery targets that are like 4 feet in diameter,never game. seriously a squirell. you can't see ab squirrel that far away.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you want to shoot at those distances, get something that is adjustable like an Axcel, Copper John ANTS, or Sure Lok.

Good luck getting 120 yards too. I guess it's possible but you better have a peep to nock distance of over 6". For FITA I can barely get 90 meters (99.xxx yards) before fletchings start to contact the bottom of my scope housing.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

10 pins? Why stop there?

If you're gonna do it....do it right. Get the full 2.7 mile version that I ordered from ACME, last year. You can listen for their grunts and vocalizations......triangulate.....and kill them when they're too far away for the human eye to decipher. Sling arrows.....you might hit something!

I quit using ACME products after their damn rockets and catapults kept failing on me.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:05 AM

HAHAHAAHAAHA
Old 07-30-2007, 08:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Crack Here get your fresh Crack here.......

Quick Reply: top pin ten pin sight???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.