Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 A day with the PA boys! >

A day with the PA boys!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A day with the PA boys!

Old 07-28-2007, 08:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: A day with the PA boys!

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Dude, western PA doesn't even count as PA!.......they have big deer, and nobody from "Here" goes over "There" unless we need to get to a western state.

Lion country.......LOL that's funny! Cross the centerline of the state and see how far you make it with that stupid shirt on. There'll bea mine shaft with your name on it. You want real PA boys you need to come a little farther East.
Pitt fans couldn't care less about OSU, they have a hard enough time just getting out of their own way.

Looks like fun though! Ugly, but fun.[8D]

AMEN MAtt.............LOL !!!!
Old 07-28-2007, 08:55 PM

Where do I stand, I am a Dallas Cowboys fan, hate the Steelers, I like the Yankees and the Pirates suck, Penn State who? Notre Dame all the way!!! I do like the Penguins though
Old 07-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

Where do I stand, I am a Dallas Cowboys fan, hate the Steelers, I like the Yankees and the Pirates suck, Penn State who? Notre Dame all the way!!! I do like the Penguins though
You are dead to me now.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:01 PM

O come on now big guy, I will say that BrianWestbrook is probablly the best overall running back and most underrated football player in the league today.... does that bring me back to life?
Old 07-28-2007, 09:03 PM

See after all that bashing us Team Voiders and some of us getting banned! Now you see that we are all just down to earth good people. Glad to see that you all had a good time. Wish I would have known that you were going and I would have trailed along. I went on the hog hunt to Oklahoma with WTF and he is a great guy. Hellofa lotta fun!

Ryan
Old 07-28-2007, 09:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Everyone knows OSU is the cream of the crop inthe BIG 10......

It is going to be another PSU beat down this fall... Just like the rest of em' were What's PSU like 1 and 4 the last 5 years vs. the bucks [8D]

Remember guys there has to actually be "competition" forthere tobe a rivalry! You guys on the east side of the line need to work on that competitive part
[/align]
Old 07-28-2007, 09:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Oh my boy BM, I don't know if it gets worse than that.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Buck Magnet

O come on now big guy, I will say that BrianWestbrook is probablly the best overall running back and most underrated football player in the league today.... does that bring me back to life?
Not only does that not bring you back to life it shows your ignorance of football and all things holy. Westbrook, underrated yes, but the best overall running back is by far LaDanian. In fact, he is probably the most valuable player in the league right now.

Hating the Steelers and loving the Cowboys? I'm amazed you've made it this long.

Buckeye, the great thing about the Big10 is there is no single dominating team like other conferences. The Buckeyes have been good lately, but they've only brought home one National Championship recently. As much as I hate to say it, I think Michigan will eat up the Big10 this year, so we'll see.
Old 07-28-2007, 09:52 PM

Not only does that not bring you back to life it shows your ignorance of football and all things holy. Westbrook, underrated yes, but the best overall running back is by far LaDanian. In fact, he is probably the most valuable player in the league right now.
Come on now... yeah, LaDanian is an amazing running back, he may be the best running back if you just look at it when he runs, but IMO Westbrook is the complete package considering that he is better at catching the football than half of the starting wide recievers in the league.

Hating the Steelers and loving the Cowboys? I'm amazed you've made it this long.
Yeah, so am I, especially considering that a few years ago when the Eagles knocked the Steelers out of the playoffs my buddy and I dressed up in full Eagles gear, used window paint and covered his entire truck with "Go Eagles" and "Steelers Suck" phrases, and drove all through town while dragging a few "terrible" towles behind us
Old 07-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

As much as I hate to say it, I think Michigan will eat up the Big10 this year, so we'll see.
I don't know how any self respecting person could say such a thing [:-]

Quick Reply: A day with the PA boys!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.