Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Gettin' Close Season 2 >

Gettin' Close Season 2

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Gettin' Close Season 2

Old 07-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Gettin' Close Season 2

Thank you HNI/Scentlok for the Gettin Close video.

I watch all of season 2 last night.

The only person who talks more than WKPTodd in their stand is Tiffany.
Old 07-26-2007, 10:31 AM

Default RE: Gettin' Close Season 2

Yes, yes....Thank you ScentLok and HNI for that video, I really enjoyed it as well. I L'dMAO watching those jumping Asian carp!! That's not the only reason I like that episode, though.....You see that swimsuit???? HUBBA HUBBA......

In fact, I figure if she can shoot a big deer wearing ScentLok, I'm ordering some now.....
Old 07-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

Is the video available for download anywhere? Sure would be nice to be able to watch anytime I wanted from my computer.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Season 2 was really good!! There are a couple episodes that I like so much I remember them by name. "Lee's Long Journey" was incredible. They show how hardLee and Tiffanyworked at getting a monster buck. People think because he has so much land and so many food plots that shooting a nice buck is easy. He hunted I think 50 some days in a row - morning and evening before bagging a big buck. Each hunt was with a cameraman (or woman). They showclips from every day during that season. It really gives you some perspective at how hard these2 work!

I've watched the asian carp episode about 5 times. My wife and kids have even watched it with me. My wife thinks it's the camo bikini but it's not ALL about the bikini. (do you believe me? My wife doesn't either)

I also like the episode that he got 'The Big Brow Tine Buck'. I laughed out loud when he pulled out a bull horn and yelled 'The big brow tine buck has left the building' in his house. I think there might have been some alcohol involved there.

If you guys/gals haven't seen that show you have to go pick up the season 2 dvd. It's the most entertaining hunting show I've ever seen.

Season 3 is good too. Although, I think they are hinting that this is there last year. The intro to season 3 said 'One more season...'

Old 07-26-2007, 11:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

I agree, HUBBA, HUBBA!!
ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Yes, yes....Thank you ScentLok and HNI for that video, I really enjoyed it as well. I L'dMAO watching those jumping Asian carp!! That's not the only reason I like that episode, though.....You see that swimsuit???? HUBBA HUBBA......

In fact, I figure if she can shoot a big deer wearing ScentLok, I'm ordering some now.....
Old 07-26-2007, 11:22 AM

Where can you find this dvd?
Old 07-26-2007, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I could do without the commercials tho.

Can you imagine how they are going to look in 10 years or so? Bet there won't be many of those products around anymore.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:52 AM

"I'll eat to season two!"
Old 07-26-2007, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Germ, that's probably why Tiffy and I get along so good! he he he... I filmed Marc Baird (Lee & Tiff's editor) last year, and between the two of us, we had more fun BSing on-stand than anything! He's a close third to Tiff and I! he he he...

Old 07-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I was able to watch the first disc so far. I remember every episode on it but still great to see again. I also wish that they didn't have the commercials on it. A little annoying but at least I can fast fwd over them.I also had about a minute of dead air about halfway through the first disc. Did anyone else see that?? My screen was just completely black.

Quick Reply: Gettin' Close Season 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.