Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What's up my Bro's >

What's up my Bro's

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What's up my Bro's

Old 07-17-2007, 07:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default What's up my Bro's

Hey I'm just checking in.. Surgery went good (ruptured Achilles tendon).

Got my stitches out yesterday and put into a hard cast. Docs says we will start rehab in about 6 weeks. Everything gonna be fine on this end.

Man does sitting around suck..There is somuch I wanna do especially with the season drawing near. The wife does take me on rides near dusk and we've seen some decent bucks. I put on the new muzzy zero effect. It was pretty easy. I haven't fine tuned yet as I can't shoot just yet.

I see the contest is up ..yahoo..Thanks Rob and GMMAT for getting me signed up!

Thanks for eveyone who PM'd and replied with well wishes. I should be back steady later in the week. I'm trying to get a work release to return asap. Doc wants me off 3 more weeks, but there is no way I can do that! Hope to return to work by weds-thurs or Fri..My boss is a great guy and he says "Bob I don't care if you sit in your office and play on the computer all day, just get back as soon as ya can".. Ahh a license to chat. Gotta love it!
Old 07-17-2007, 07:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: What's up my Bro's

Bob:

Good to have you back, buddy. Glad to hear things are going good. Holler if you need anything.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:20 AM
Typical Buck

Welcome back and glad to see that everything is going fine. Hopefully you won't have any problems getting out in the woods this season.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can't imagine the pain of an achillies tear. Hopefully you have a speedy recovery and all goes well. I wouldn't be able to stay at home that log either. I get bored when I have the flu and have to lay around for 1 or 2 days. Good luck.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

THATS GREAT NEWS, WERE GLAD YOUR BACK
Old 07-17-2007, 08:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Glad your OK, I have missed your humor!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to hear everything went well for you and I hope your rehab works out too.
The inportant thing is to do what your doctror said , take it easy for a while and when you get back to work don't over do it.
Be careful this season and good luck .
Old 07-17-2007, 09:01 AM

Glad to hear it went well. You'll be up and running before you know it! If you need some hunting videoes to watch to pass the time. let me know--I have a ton of 'em!
Old 07-17-2007, 01:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey for what it's worth I never watched many hunting DVD's. But Justin sent me WKP Todd's Beyond the Kill and it was a great video.

It's nice to see a down to earth regular guy struggle for land and opportunity the way most of us hunt! Kudos and looking forward to the next addition!
Old 07-17-2007, 01:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

very glad your doing well, eat plenty of venison to help with the healing sounds like you should be good to go by the time season rolls around. good luck!!

Quick Reply: What's up my Bro's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.