Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Keepin' Ya Safe 2 >

Keepin' Ya Safe 2

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Keepin' Ya Safe 2

Old 07-15-2007, 05:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Keepin' Ya Safe 2

Both Harnesses are spoken for, thank you for the interest, it really is an important topic........I know we all think we're bulletproof but you don't want to find out the hard way that you are not. I had a buddy who was probably part squirrel fall 22 ft a couple years ago and broke 3 vertebrae.[:-]

Note: Mdbowhunter16 sent me a message and he was the 3rd person to ask for one of the harnesses. He has a brother who will be hunting for the first time this season who could use one. If anyone has one to spare and would like to offer it up please contact Mdbowhunter16 (Kevin)

Thank you and have a great season!
Matt

Old 07-15-2007, 05:42 PM

Thank you for thinking of your fellow hunters!!The thought is greatly appreciated. Good Luck to you this season!!!!!
Old 07-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Fork Horn

Yes, once again thank you very much Matt. Tomorrow's my birthday andI just got a awesome present. Thank you, it's very much appreciated.
Old 07-16-2007, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Just wanted to bring this to the top one time because I am still receiving PM's from guys who could use a harness.

If anyone has one to offer up shoot me a PM and I can put you in contact with these members.

thanks.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good for you Matt!!
Old 07-16-2007, 07:49 AM

My brother in law took a fall from about 22 feet last year out of his tree stand. He didnt wear a harness and both me and my brother have been trying to get him to wear one for years. He broke his hip and his shoulder and had to be life flighted to the hospital. It was on most of the local news here in the Pittsburgh area. I know the EMT's had a hell of a time getting him out. Matt I think that what you are doing is awesome and I just hope that the guys wear them.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:28 AM
Typical Buck

I don't know if I still have the whole Summit set up like Matt does, but I know I have the harness for sure. I just bought aseat of the pants harnesslast year so I don't use it. I'll offer it up on the same conditions as Matt. Look at the PENNSYLVANIA guys go!
Old 07-17-2007, 09:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Ok guys I'm gonna take one more shot at it, I Still have a small list of guys that I haven't been able to pair up with a harness. If anyone has one with the tether for attachment to the tree (obviously in good condition or new) that they would consider offering to these guys I will list them here and you can contact them about what you have.

I think I have 1 more Summit system at home somewhere, I just have to remember where I "lost" it. If I find it I will pass it along as well.

Here are the guys who expressed a need for a harness either for themselves or a fellow bowhunterplease contact them directly if you can help)

Mdbowhunter16
bassfisherman711
wis_bow_huntr
ron3775
BowHunterJim

I'd really like to see these guysCONNECTED to a tree this year so if you have anything for them thank you for your generosity!
Old 07-17-2007, 10:35 AM

I would just like a linemans belt for setting tree stands up so i dont get hurt.

Can some1 link a linemans belt from cabelas or can u make one?

Old 07-17-2007, 11:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Anyone age 12 to 17 needing a safety harness needs to e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll do my best to get you one.

Quick Reply: Keepin' Ya Safe 2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.