Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

arrow nocks

Old 07-14-2007, 07:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default arrow nocks

im ordering CX terminator select hunters this season. i dont know what nock color comes with them...and dont know of the quality of CX nocks. for the price of them...if i get a goofy color that dont match what fletchings i put on, i will change them just to have them match lol.

are any nocks better than other nocks that would be worth switching to??

Old 07-14-2007, 07:30 AM

Default RE: arrow nocks

CX nocks are very good. I don't know what spine your getting, but 250's are yellow and 350's are clear. I wouldn't change them, leave 'em. They aren't very expensive though, you could change colors if you want. I'm not sure how many different colors they actually have available.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:35 AM

I believe they are green. Not 100% on that though. If you order them from a decent local shop, they should have no problem swapping them for a different color. We offer that service for our customers here.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

thanx guys. actually i have to order them from Lancaster archery. they seemed to have discontinued the terminator select hunters for some reason...the specs and weight of them arrows is awesome. id have to say they may be the ultimate hunting shaft. price aint bad either. i will ask if i cant get them in a particular color...if not i will order the matching nocks. i cant be shooting blue and orange fletchings and shooting a green nock

actually cant decide what color fletchings i want. i know orange is 1 color...my center serving is going to be orange and black and the arrows have orange writting...i know that kinda stuff aint important at ALL...but come on....we all know a good looking arrow is just something we all seem to find important...i like when people complement my shafts

gotta see if my shop carrys tiger stripped Blazers. everyone around here shoots Blazers...but i havent seen a tiger stripped one yet...so thats what im shooting...and i dont see many arrows with orange and blue or orange and yellow...i just gotta be different lol. cant stand being at a 3D shoot with green and white blazers...EVERYONE seems to shoot that combo lol
Old 07-14-2007, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

The standard TCX nock is a quality nock but they do come in trans flo green. I always stock up on the White