Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drury boys

Old 07-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Drury boys

They've gone over the edge in their attempt to "Beat the other guy". It's become a soap opera. They find all these couples and pit them against each other. Now they have a separation of one of the couples and make a big deal of it on the show. I tell you, it's not hunting, it's not what hunting is... it's a dang three ring circus. I'd rather see an ugly fat guy shoot a 3 pointer with a cross bow. Where oh where did they feel the need for this crap. They're going to loose their audience if they keep up this garbage of "Made for TV Hunting". They started with hunting and doing it their way. Now it's shooting with people who have a hard time pulling back a bow. This one girl tonight missed the mark on an antelope by a good 3 feet at about 30 yards. She did hit the next one 20 seconds later at 15 yards. Target rich enviornment for sure. Not much hunting going on.... just show time.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Drury boys

Thanks man! I have it on tivo. haven't seen it yet I want the ny woman to just go away all together. I have to agree w/ you on all counts. I love drury video's but I don't care for dream season. Yet I still watch it, go figure.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:12 PM

I think the show will be funnier this year because of the wives. The girl that missed the antelope told her husband to quit filming and I think she was about to cry. But I do have to say she smoked the second antelope. The Wildlife Obsession show I think is more of a hunting show. Tonight they had a guy drop a buck with a muzzleloader that was five yards away. Coolest shot I have ever seen. Needless to say he didn't have a very hard tracking job.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Their trying to make a buck! I wishI could make a living hunting, while people cried the way I do it!
Old 07-11-2007, 06:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Not a big fan of Dream Season either... But I do like the Wildlife Obsession show.
Even their videos are "dramatic" now.

Old 07-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

Their trying to make a buck! I wishI could make a living hunting, while people cried the way I do it!
Whatever floats your boat.
I like the boys butit is over the edge and don't care for it.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Our power went out last night and I missed the show, my DVR of course didn't get it either..........

I would have to say I somewhat agree as well. I still like the Drury's but the competition is pushing these people to do things that normally wouldn't happen. Look at Team PA last year in Oklahoma, that outfitter was really PO'd about that small deer, and they even said about some of the deer they shot that year that they normally wouldn't have killed that buck, but they wanted to get one down for the camera.

I will still continue to watch the show, but would like to see them change it up quite a bit. I still love their DVD's and Wildlife Obsession though.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

daveMill

Here some advice to one of our most elder wise members on HNI

STOP WATCHING IT I can say I watch 2 mins of a dream season about 2 months ago. I had the sportsman channel and we did not get the show. We now OC and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I lasted less than 2 min.wacthing that garbage. I have never watch it since

If it bothers you so much stop watching the damn thing. It's like saying I hate to get slap in the face, but you ask to get slapped every Tuesday night. Than Wednesday you complain about being slapped on Tuesday[&:] I bet you get slapped again on Tuesday I think you like the abuse
Old 07-11-2007, 07:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dream Season[:@]

Wildlife Obsession

That's all I have to say about that.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:07 AM

Its all about $$$$$

Quick Reply: Drury boys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.