Just landed hunt'n rights on 40 acres private land this afternoon. Been eyen' up this parcel since Feb, loaded w/deer prints entering the property off the road & good sign. Go home from work this afternoon, low & behold here's the farmer goin' into the..." />

Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 man o man, I'm flyin high! >

man o man, I'm flyin high!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

man o man, I'm flyin high!

Old 07-10-2007, 10:49 PM

Default man o man, I'm flyin high!

Whooohoo! Just landed hunt'n rights on 40 acres private land this afternoon. Been eyen' up this parcel since Feb, loaded w/deer prints entering the property off the road & good sign. Go home from work this afternoon, low & behold here's the farmer goin' into the field. Jam on the brakes, couple minutes of talkn to him & I'm golden. Only 2 others gun hunt the property. Sometimes it pays to just go & talk! Lookn' foward to this fall. This yr's been good for aquiring hunt'n rights. Also got permission for a 600 acre sight. Things are lookn' good 4 the fall! Bring on the SEASON!
Old 07-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: man o man, I'm flyin high!

Happy for you IN-DA... good luck this fall..
Old 07-10-2007, 11:39 PM
Dominant Buck

New ground is always exciting. I have several hundred new acres I have yet to explore since my move to NY. I do drive around and see what's in the fields but I got a lot of leg work to do in August and early Sept. And NO... I won't get to it all this year. I started on it last year with one quick walk through one area and whacked a nice buck in early bow season and never got back because I was moving. I just got to stop all this fly fishing and start deer hunting.

Enjoy man... and from a long time hunter of small patches... "Tread lightly and wisely".
Old 07-11-2007, 06:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good work on the new piece, and good luck hunting it.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats in da woods you lucky dog hunting new ground is always exciting and fun good luck to you this fall and be safe out there.
Old 07-11-2007, 07:08 AM

That'll get ya stoked! What part of WI are you in?
Old 07-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

way to go
Old 07-11-2007, 02:19 PM

yea i too have a possibility for some hunting rights. going to see the land saturday. i have never had my own, but i really hope i get it. good luck and congras on finding it
Old 07-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Glad to here that for you Hank, bet you cant wait to get (in da woods) [8D]at the new place. hope it has great potential for ya. I got lucky the other day to, i also gained permissin on some new property
Old 07-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nothin better then gettin permission on a good little piece!

Quick Reply: man o man, I'm flyin high!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.