Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

So Justin...

Old 06-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default So Justin...

after doing your research thread. What does it take to make the perfect Bowhuntin TV Show?
Old 06-27-2007, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: So Justin...

Hopefully next year we'll be able to show you.

For real though - it's not anything that most of us didn't already know. Especially those of us who are just plain sick and tired of what's out there right now. People want to see real-world hunters in real-world situations, doing real-world things, and explaining the who, what, when, where, and why of what they are doing. Pretty simple really.
Old 06-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

Hopefully next year we'll be able to show you.

For real though - it's not anything that most of us didn't already know. Especially those of us who are just plain sick and tired of what's out there right now. People want to see real-world hunters in real-world situations, doing real-world things, and explaining the who, what, when, where, and why of what they are doing. Pretty simple really.
Bingo.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:08 PM
Fork Horn

Justin, I really thaught you were not gonna tell him! You gotta keep those trade secrets to your self.......... THAUGHT YOU WERE BRIGHTER THAN THAT!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:15 PM

Justin what show do you have and what network?
Old 06-27-2007, 10:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

... and we wanna see the deer topple over -- don't move the camera off him until he falls!
Old 06-27-2007, 11:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

... and we wanna see the deer topple over -- don't move the camera off him until he falls!
I agree! I think the camera man should chase the deer untill it falls!seriously, i dont think it's possible. there's some brush that i had to walk around to the other side and try to pick up the blood trail on because it was to thick to put my hand through[]
Old 06-28-2007, 06:47 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Exactly. Who, when out hunting, turns their head away until the deer is not moving and officially dead?
Old 06-28-2007, 06:53 AM
Dominant Buck

Exactly. Who, when out hunting, turns their head away until the deer is not moving and officially dead?
Not me....

And if he's in range....he's likely to get stuck UNTIL he stops moving.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GMMAT
And if he's in range....he's likely to get stuck UNTIL he stops moving.
Great point!

Ive shot a buck 3 times just because he was in range, still moving, and i had recently had a deer I wounded get away. Now dont get me wrong, I can honestly say all 3 shots would have killed the deer. BUT he was still in range, so i wasnt takin any chances!

I just finished watching the Truth Bowhunting 4, and they show one of the guys taking a follow-up shot on an elk. Both shots were lethal, but he kept firing as the animal was in range. EXACTLY how it should be done. To many guys just dont get it!

Quick Reply: So Justin...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.