Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 ??? ASAT vanish pro 3-d leafy system >

??? ASAT vanish pro 3-d leafy system

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

??? ASAT vanish pro 3-d leafy system

Old 06-20-2007, 10:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default ??? ASAT vanish pro 3-d leafy system

anybody using the ASAT vanish pro 3-d leafy suit?? I got a catalogue the other day and this one really caught my eye. Its an over garmet and i was wondering if anyone likes, dislikes this system. Is it loud, quiet, and how much bigger does it need to be to wear over clothing according to your size? says it comes with jacket, zippered leg pants and head net. tons of info appreciated.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: ??? ASAT vanish pro 3-d leafy system

I got one of these when they first came out and I still use it. Mine was a bit loud when I got it, but that was because they used too much heat to burn the leaf pattern and made the edges crispy. They took care of me and gave me a discount and I was able to fix the garment. I got a large and it fits fine. That is whatsize I get most of my hunting gear in. It works from early season when it's 85 degrees out to January when I need my cold weather gear underneath. It's one of the best purchases I've made for hunting.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:12 AM

The leaf crispy thing is fixed. I love them. I use them. I sell them.

But it really is a good suit. Nothave to worry about all ofyourouter layers being in camo. It fits over nicely.

I am 5-8 195 lbs. 36 waist, short legged. A large is good for me. Plenty of leg if you are 3-4 in. taller than me. They are a touch bigger in size than some. A large is in-between a L and XL compared to a normal jacket and pant.

Not noisy. Mesh and material is TOUGH! Goodzipper on the legs that come half way up the leg. No draw string at bottom but metal snaps, and they work good. Should last along time.

PM if you need one, seriously. I'll see what I can do.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:55 PM
Spike

I use mine in fall and winter and really am sold on it.
Old 06-20-2007, 04:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the input guys!! They sound nice, Hope to have one before the season rolls around.
ORIGINAL: cubdriver

I use mine in fall and winter and really am sold on it.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:05 PM

This is one awesome suit! Very tough and durable as well.
Old 06-20-2007, 07:15 PM

If you decide to get one, may I suggest buying from our own buckeyebuckhntr. He's a top shelf guy, and his record is impecable....
Old 06-20-2007, 08:40 PM

PM sent
Old 06-23-2007, 10:05 PM

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

If you decide to get one, may I suggest buying from our own buckeyebuckhntr. He's a top shelf guy, and his record is impecable....
Thanks for the Boost Don. I am still around the third shelf from the top but getting there,and my record is OK. And it is impeccable. (spelling)

If I can help let meknow.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks for the Boost Don. I am still around the third shelf from the top but getting there,and my record is OK. And it is impeccable. (spelling)

If I can help let meknow.
Did someone piss in your Cheerios or what? He is just sticking up for one of his buddies I am sure no ill will was ment to be sent your way.

Quick Reply: ??? ASAT vanish pro 3-d leafy system

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.