Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Mathews Drenaline
45.28%
Bowtech Guardian
54.72%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

You Tell Me?

Old 06-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: You Tell Me?

ORIGINAL: GoGoGadgetGuardian

guardian

I dont want to stir up anything, maybe you guys can correct or confirm the rumor....but.. wasnt the Drenaline having problems with the limbs twisting?

I have heard this from 2-3 people now.

Like I said, I dont want to cause a big deal.
Funny, I heard the same thing about the Guardian. Seriously, both bows had some limb twist/cam lean issues in early releases that seem to have been straightened out now.

I shot both and I went with the Drenalin. For me the draw was the deciding factor. The Guardian is tough to beat when it comes to the shot, but it doesn't do me much good if it's hard on my shoulders.

Do as the others said and shoot them both, along with some others and buy the one that feels best.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

You said you shot them both and still can't decide...i would think about what YOU want in a bow. Speed, draw, noise, hand shock, etc.

Weigh those options and then make a decision! Good luck!
Old 06-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I bought the Drenalin but I don't think that you can go wrong with either of them.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:08 PM

Blonde or brunette. Whatever you prefer.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:18 PM

I dont want to stir up anything, maybe you guys can correct or confirm the rumor....but.. wasnt the Drenaline having problems with the limbs twisting?

I have heard this from 2-3 people now.

Like I said, I dont want to cause a big deal.
I have heard this too.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your choice, make the decision that fits YOU, not our opinions. I personally favor the Mathews.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:26 PM

BOWTECH! Okay now hear me out...Yes I do shoot a Bowtech but that's just because what I liked, I am open to any brands and makes of bows...I have shot both an for me the Bowtech seemed to have a lot less vibration after the shot and was much quieter...Thats just me though...I've talked to a lot of people in the pro shop back home and they all seem to like the Bowtech....BUT alot of it is personal preference....Shoot them both and see what you think fits you best and what you like...Thats just my advice
Old 06-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alleigence.

Dren is nice, but the 07 Allegience is a sweet set up. I personally did not care for the Guardian. Granted, I have only shot one and it was an inch too short...but it was loud and had more shock than it should have. Draw was nice, speed was lacking...but there again...it was a 28" draw.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:47 PM

mathews
Old 06-04-2007, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

I voted Mathews an when I did it tied the vote.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.